1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days complete

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by All_384, Apr 20, 2018.

1. sandester

sandester Fapstronaut

Congrats keep going

All_384 likes this.
  2. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,
    Today marks day 36 & ohh boy don’t I feel amazing :)
    For the first time in a very long time I have woken up with NO ANXIETY!!!!!

My mind is so at peace & calm it’s unreal..

I truly think nofap is the cure/way to deal with OCD,Anxiety & depression..

My depression was at the point where I just wanted to end my life!

Wow such a big turn around, everything seems so clear, I can feel the air so fresh on my face!..the present moment is just so good!, I hope this continues????

As Mr Slim Dusty says in a so that’s called-Life’s good & getting better all of the time :)

Peace & much love to all of you :)

pat86, Randox and Professor Abraham like this.
  3. pat86

pat86 Fapstronaut

Congrats Aaron, glad to hear it. Thanks for sharing.

All_384 and Professor Abraham like this.
  4. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Day 38, loving life :)
    Waking up with such little “thoughts”

Question:, Does it only get better guys or will I expect shitty days to come??

I still get random pop ups (intrusive thoughts) but nothing like before!!

Things only seem to be improving :)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

You should clear your head from these thoughts by reading rebooting material, doing a healthy lifestyle, exercising etc (called brainwashing). But anyway once the thoughts come to you think about something else don't let them arise or take a cold shower or go out.. Keep up the good job my friend =)

All_384 likes this.
  6. Keep it going mate... I am with you all the way, just 4 days behind. Heading for 90 no PMO as well. I will be keeping tabs on your progression. Pretty similar story to me, although I was never really depressed, just extreme tiredness and listlessness is what I hate.

All_384 likes this.
  7. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Thanks guys..I do not get any urges what so ever but yeah yeah just wondering if my mind will stay this clear..my wife can’t wait until I get to 90 days!!.lol sexy time then big time lmao..probably only last 10 seconds lol

8. That will certainly be a night you won't forget. Christmas will come early this your at your place.

All_384 likes this.
  9. In my case, I am new on this site and nofap thing.
    (I will tell my personal story in the next 15 days or 20 days, now it is that time of the year in Europe that colleges are in the exams season).

I am on my day 29th, among many attempts in the past 18 months, but this is the second longest time I am on nofap.
    I always relapsed on purpose because I noticed that would get sick every time that I was more than 3 weeks doing nofap(not even knowing that there was a community about it). I did no fab by self choice and self observations that I would feel more productive and less lazy... But I had a rule that every two weeks I would relapse or meet my friend with the benefit(Who I loved and still love, but she left the country due to family obligations) to have a good time, and most time we would have a beautiful long time of intimacy, it inspired me so much, I never felt tired after that, actually it recharged me.
    But once she left in October 2017, my life became a mess (I tell more later).

Coming back to my streak, it happened again that on my 3rd week I got my worse coughs and chest infection ever. But it is getting better now and I will keep going, not thinking much about PM, I am just keeping myself busy with college and talking to a new romantic friend, who may help me to be even tougher, since she lives 4 hrs by plane from my home...lol... So yes we made some fair and mature deal(a deep conversation about our friendship situation). (We met and we slept together, we had a sensual time but no intercourse was involved, she loved do did I, we were more letting it be and having a beautiful time only, I wish we were more than only romantic friends :)...)

I am still going strong with the PM things, but this cough made me think, why? and I understand that after a long time of fap, my body created a clock and if this clock was changed, so there would be some consequences, but now I have to train this clock in the best way that I think that is healthy for my entire body. Most of my diet is vegetarian, and on this cough times I am having loads of tea(a mix of turmeric powder, cloves powder, green tea, honey, cinnamon powder, matcha, wheat grass power) more than I used to... (sorry for the typos, hopefully you got it, I am a bit in a hurry writing a report for college, I may comeback here to edit it, this may be useful to someone with similar situation to mine).

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  10. Inactive User

Inactive User Fapstronaut

Dude that is awesome, and congrats on almost 40 days! Keep it up!

All_384 likes this.
  11. Atrium_Guy

Atrium_Guy Fapstronaut

Brother - KEEP going!! I love hearing your journey and please know you are inspiring others (ME). I am also on a 90 day journey of hard mode - on day 22 and while there are ups and downs I am feeling supported by people like you. Thanks.....

All_384 likes this.
  12. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, thanks for the love :)

Day 40 & still going strong!

Yesterday I had bad thoughts towards the evening but they have passed :)

My mind is getting better to handle emotionaly :) :). Stay Awesome guys

Professor Abraham likes this.
  13. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Keep it up big man, you got this :):) :)

14. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Day 41, I felt a stong urge to have sex last night with my wife, she was asleep though as we work different shifts but I managed to get to sleep semi hard with nothing happening thank god lol..

Intrusive thoughts/feelings have come back a little (but manageable) with my self esteem lower than norm & my lower back has become sore as..I’ve also noticed my intrusive thoughts come back when I edge!.

I’m not sure if this happens around these days but I have heard benifits are the best between day 60-90!, is this true? “I hope so” lol..

Anyhow all, I’m off for another day, the sun is out & im making a green tea to go soak some Vit D up :)

Your feedback is appreciated guys:)

Stay Awesome :)

Hank Pym and Professor Abraham like this.
  15. Don't edge. Don't do it. You sound like you desperately need a shot of beta- endorphins from some hard aerobic exercise.

All_384 likes this.
  16. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

True!!.that rings a bell mate..I havnt exercised in about 3 weeks although my job is very physical but yeah it’s not the same :-/ Thanks Bogo

17. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

All_384 and bobby_100 like this.
  18. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Thankyou Randox, appreciate it mate :)
    How’s progress with you ??

Randox likes this.
  19. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Much better after started reading that book (5 days ago). Now I can beat urges easily as we need science beside willpower to beat this addiction.. Willpower alone is not enough as the urges will not stop.. Please begin with reading that book so you can understand this addiction very well.. This addiction is the most harmful to human body and mind and the hardest to quit.. Worse than .drugs and alcohol..that's why we will beat it! We are stronger than it!! Good luck mate

All_384 likes this.
  20. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

That’s good to hear buddy,Cheers mate, I just read his story, very inspiring :)
    Where can I find the whole book or has he only wrote the first bit?
    Stay awesome Randox!

Randox likes this.