1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. 3/3 :emoji_heavy_check_mark:
    3/5 :emoji_soon:

stephanD, Ezpz, max9292 and 1 other person like this.
  2. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

3. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

1/4

I’ll do my best to stay calm the coming days, and not overthink things. PMO only will harm me.
    Nice. Day by day...
    Wow. Just incredible and inspirational! Keep it up.
    You can do it. You know what to do, so do it.
    Day by day... You’ll get there.
    Keep it up man!

4. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

5. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Dude that is awesome 121 out of 130 I'm headed to 120 I've got 35 when does it honestly start getting a little easier cuz and I'm still fighting are my body still my body still fighting it give me some tips and I need a must have been getting a lot of some people on here so I've been really good I mean had wet dreams I've had releases I didn't even know I was having nothing the uncontrolled releases any help would be awesome the thing is I have my beautiful wife within a few feet of meat I've now put myself in the other bedroom because I'm it's just knowing she's there is that is pushing me and I mean it would be like putting an ice cold beer in front of you when you're thirsty for beer but never drinking it

TanglePie and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Relapsed.. starting again day 1/10..

7. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Day 6/6
    So happy to reach day 6 since before this, i rarely made it to 6. I have a dream where i M though, so i consider this as -some kind of- line breaker. Doubling my target into 12 now

TC10, Gripseeker and TanglePie like this.
  8. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

I relapsed after 113 days. Really disappointed by this act of mine.
    I did PM both :(

I am starting again, i will post here daily from now.

Day 0.

9. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Stay 36 out of 120 doing well day after sleeping in a different bed room we agreed on that for 10 days this is day 3 or 10 and I'm actually sleeping better and so is she

TC10 likes this.
  10. Gripseeker

Gripseeker Fapstronaut

36 days. Had a wet dream one night before and woke up with quite an arousal this morning. All very natural, so that makes me happy!

Hey man. You do justice to yourself if you congratulate yourself for those 113 days in a row without any giving in to all temptations that we all struggle with. What is one day of giving in after such a rally, really? Sad? Maybe. Problematic? Hardly. Sign of weakness? Absolutely not. You just did 113 days. That is strength.

Rocky11234, TC10 and Foxislander like this.
  11. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Exact same thing has happened to me a few times I'm on day 36 too that's cool well not cool but you're like kind of freaking out when that happens but it's there was no arousal involved in it right

Gripseeker likes this.
  12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Join me for my hundred and twenty day challenge with my wife look at my thread if you want that be awesome

13. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

18/32 I think the main thing for me is being busy and if I get an urge to deconstruct it. Take it apart. And that seems to stop me from wanting to do anything.

Gripseeker likes this.
  14. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

Day 8/14 trying to make it back up to that two week mark I was at. Hope everyone is having good luck with this.

stephanD, TC10 and TanglePie like this.
  15. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Yeah man, I am not feeling that much weak.. but feeling brain fog extremely. Hope everything gets fine from tomorrow. Chaser effect was there, but i managed it, I am happy about that. Hoping to attain greater height than my previous streak. Please keep motivating me. I guess i left this forum that was the reason i relapse, now i will never leave this forum, will be active always and help others also, that will remind me of not getting deviated from this path.

stephanD and Gripseeker like this.
  16. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

2/4
    Get up and go for it!
    Nice. Stay safe.
    Don’t see it as a line breaker. It’s natural. You can’t control your dreams, I think it’s just your body trying to find different ways to let you do PMO, because you didn’t do it the last few days. I’d see it as a new stage of the rebooting process. So in fact; it may be a positive sign. Stay safe man.
    Okay. Get up, don’t be too angry because of it. It can happen. But please: most people who have had such a long streak and relapsed, came in a cycle of relapses. So better stay serious about this: you know how hard it was to get there! Go for it, check in here every day. And don’t think you’re already there.

I’m not trying to make you afraid or something, but I just want you to stay away from that poison called P. Stay safe man!
    Nice. Really good that you 2 sleep apart for a while. Keep it up!
    36 days... Really nice. Keep it up man!
    Good. Keep doing what you’re doing.
    You’re already on 50%. Stay safe man.
    Get up, and take care. All the best.

Leaveit, stephanD, Rocky11234 and 2 others like this.
  17. Dont give up man we believe in you a relapse isnt failure. Failure is quitting. You will do great man!

stephanD and Leaveit like this.
  18. Day 3/21 good job everyone keep up the good work ans for those who relapsed dont give up.