1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Glamorous, May 30, 2018.

1. Glamorous

Glamorous Fapstronaut

Hi!!I'm a new fapstronout...name is -censored-,so, I've got a question...
    I discovered fapping when I was a little over 14,now,I am 15...felt wrong the first time itself,so I evaded the urges but couldn't succeed...what I'm doing now is just not thinking anything about stopping,but just doing new things... learning the piano... meditating,etc.i just don't care abt not fapping since that becomes an obsession too...so...am I doing the right thing?

2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

In my opinion, YES! You are absolutely doing the right thing! While you may not be married, staying away from PMO can keep you clean so that when you find yourself in a relationship, PIED will not be an issue and you'll be very healthy due to your refrain now.

Glamorous likes this.
  3. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

Yeah, honestly this is the key that most people can't seem to get a handle on. Not fapping is a part of it, but the much bigger part is filling your life with good and wholesome things. Then you won't even want to fap that much and the urges will be easy to brush aside. So I'd say you should continue making your life better, but keep in mind that you will have urges, and when you do you'll need to overcome them. Just don't obsess about it.

Glamorous likes this.
  4. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

Oh! and welcome to NoFap!

Glamorous likes this.
  5. Glamorous

Glamorous Fapstronaut

Well..thanks for telling

Joe1023 likes this.
  6. Glamorous

Glamorous Fapstronaut

7. Glamorous