1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Eating Crap Food Helping?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Wolves, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Wolves

Wolves Fapstronaut

I've been eating crap food during the weekend, usually some sort of take aways. During the week when I'm at work, I mostly eat healthy and I eat a lot of fruit for lunch, but usually at night ill eat gummie lollies. I don't eat any unhealthy fried foods or chips, just lollies, but during the week I eat crap, although I tend to only eat 3 meals a day, usually with lunch I'll have some chocolate and last night I had KFC which was bad.

Although this morning, I woke up quite refresh and as of tomorrow i'll be on day 28. Can eating shit food help. I'm relatively lean and healthy anyway and I've also been lifting weights

2. kilometrico

kilometrico Fapstronaut

lifting weight and eating craps are not both inline my brother.

sure you can eating craps. but only in cheat day only.

3. Empty Tombstone

Empty Tombstone Fapstronaut

There's no such thing as a perfect diet but as long as you make an effort to be better that's all that matters.

4. indianburn

indianburn Fapstronaut

tbh if you exercise and only do it occasionally who gives a fuck? as empty tombstone said as long as you make an effort that's all that matters.

5. abhi10887337

abhi10887337 Fapstronaut

lifting weight you need excess proteins to build up.fruits alone will not give you boost and you had to be honest with it.