Look into your eyes

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MaximusDecimus, Jul 4, 2018.

1. MaximusDecimus

MaximusDecimus Fapstronaut

Earlier this day I was in a workout in my gym where I have a mirror :b
    But this is not the point. I went to the mirror and instead of looking at my body I looked into my eyes and tried to see something.

Do you see a fighter or fear? Do you see love or hate. Do you see purity or dirt?
    Try it out. Look deep into your eyes and ask you who it is and if you see the qualities you want in your life. And then improve the positive and eliminate the negative. Your life is the result of who you are

2. I hate seeing guys at the gym do that. It seems so gay XD

3. MaximusDecimus

Do what? The mirror is very helpful with the correct execution. And the thing with the eyes, I was alone ;) never saw somebody do that :b

4. Haha no no what you're doing isn't the same. They like to walk up real close and check themselves out. I get it. It's a very vain place.

MaximusDecimus likes this.
  5. MaximusDecimus

Few months ago I made to selfies- one where I was present, in control and active and one after a relapse. So huge different. I've glued them in my diary and wrote down why I will overcome this shit. And what I will gain in quality of life. And also wrote down that I have the choice- everytime

Awakeatlast likes this.
  6. MaximusDecimus

Ahh get what you mean :b
    But I have a little home gym, workout with a good friend. So no one can disturb you and you can not disturb anyone else

7. Mkngitwrk

Mkngitwrk Fapstronaut

I see hunger, energy, and angst. A mix of emotions wanting to jump out.

8. MaximusDecimus

Meinst du fear? :b

9. I see a beautiful bastard in the mirror.