1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My summer-long day-by-day healing journal

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Poi, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Sounds like you have much to be grateful for.

2. Poi

Poi Fapstronaut

Day 21. Wife had some friends over to the store yesterday evening for some wine and food, when we got home she was quite frisky, but D having trouble. I eventually finished but she was left needing, I successfully launched her with some oral fuel. I think I jumped in too soon for D to perform that often, need to slow down the training and take more recovery days, and work my way up to a satisfactory frequency that we both like. That or D is sending a message to cool the jets and let him recover and rebuild for awhile. Wife did comment that I am dropping large loads, more than she has ever seen from me. Last couple nights in the shower I have noticed my balls were larger and fuller, but this morning back to normal. Hopefully that is healing happening.

Another Sunday another round with laptop temptation. Am hoping that these urges will subside the more I use the laptop for non-P applications.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  3. Too much real sex doesn’t sound like a thing to worry about. I do know if I slow the frequency of O with wife. Not that I have much choice in this. When we do there’s a much strong response and definitely more semen. So generally more pleasurable.

4. Poi

Poi Fapstronaut

Day 22. Still alive. Wife does not want me on this forum, she feels pretty strong about it. She insists that my writing about my addictions and reading about others addictions will make me think more about them and then want to follow thru, I should avoid these triggers. I initially thought I would just journal on here while she is at work, but probably not good idea. At this point I am just plodding along day-by-day. Will see how this goes.

5. My wife is expressing the same concerns. I’m conflicted some guys are really supportive but have run in to tempters as well that spot your weaknesses.