1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

which phone do you use?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by u376, Jul 22, 2018.

1. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

as there are plenty of which this which that question on this section........i thought of asking which smart phone do you have or use............i am expecting most of you to reply iphone...... haha

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

mine are moto x play and lenovo k3 note

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Galaxy S6 Edge I just find iphones too "simple"

4. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

iphones are just show off
    wasting so much of money.........and still there are so many limitations

5. apprentice

apprentice Fapstronaut

iPhone 10. Switched from Samsung phones 3 years ago and much happier in the apple vortex.

IMO iPhones are better for people that just want to 'plug and play', accept everything the way it is and have a phone that's user friendly and reliable.

Androids are for more technically minded people that like to customise, tinker and have a wider variety of phones but at the cost of more bloatware, malware and less technical support.

If you're not technically minded or terribly interested in tech and just want a simplistic phone that's reliable and does all the popular stuff you want from it such social media access and fast, smooth processing speeds when it comes to videos and large files, you're better off paying a bit more and going with an iPhone.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    u376 likes this.
  6. Nokia 230.
    I'm doing digital detox because of my smartphone addiction and this dumb brick does the job that phone is supposed to do: make and receive calls. I might return to my iPhone some day, but at the moment this is all my addiction can handle.

Isuperman, u376, WesternWolf and 2 others like this.
  7. oh my god I used to have one of those. I dropped mine from a 3 story apartment in college and it wasn't even fazed

u376 and Mike Bonanno like this.
  8. And what about battery life? 33 friggin' days in standby and 11 hours talk time!!
    Beat that iPhone :D

u376 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Haha! I love it!

Mike Bonanno likes this.
  10. Samsung. I used to have an iPhone when I was clueless about phones. I could never go back now.

11. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I've got a Google pixel. Got it a year and a half ago. I'll probably replace it around Christmas time.

u376 likes this.
  12. Hahaha well said bhaii.Iphone is only for showing off.Specially standing in front of a mirror and taking a selfie:DAnd posting on Social media;)

u376, SilentJay313 and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  13. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I wish I could give these posts multiple likes.

u376 and SanctionedUser001 like this.
  14. hahaha showing off was really funny sound:D

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  15. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Motorola Moto X4. Hopefully this phone will last me a while.

u376 likes this.
  16. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

My first couple smartphones were Android. When my last Android died, I was pretty broke, so I looked around, and the best deal at the time was actually a refurbished iPhone 5, which was already a couple years old at the time, and now is super obsolete. I don't know what I'll get when this phone dies. I might actually go back to a dumb phone.

You Android users only think you're majorly tech savvy. Use Linux or BSD on your regular computer if you think you're so smart!
    Windows abuses its users and spies on them, and "admin" accounts aren't true root accounts.
    OS X treats its users like children, putting them in the walled garden. Beautiful on the surface, but limiting.
    Linux/BSD gives you enough proverbial rope to hang yourself. It puts you in the driver's seat, and gives you a whole toolbox to tear your car down and tinker, but won't tell you how to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. It has lousy documentation for the most part! The manuals are cryptic and terse.

17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Absolutely.....
    That's why it's better to quit social media like fb and insta

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  18. A crap Sony Experia E1. Wish I could get an iPhone X.

u376 likes this.