1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. aintgonnatellyou

aintgonnatellyou Fapstronaut

I didn't fap for the whole week today and was feeling Very good but I something happened with me and all of sudden I got anxious and paranoid and fapped out of fear. Does it has any harm? Also, help me to prevent something like this in future .

2. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

nothing to scream about, just leave it bro, maybe you had some bad day, dont take it serious, reboot the no PMO, this time make it serious and last very much longer....you can do it man, i too get fapped right over due to some fucking sex story videos got popped up in youtube suggestions list

aintgonnatellyou likes this.
  3. Just pick up where you left off. Be aware you likely will have a few more strong urges in the next day or so as an after affect as you fed your brain with a dopamine rush that will last a bit. It’s not the end of the world.
    The biggest thing I think you can do is not dwell on something that triggers you. Do your best to “change the channel” fast no more then 5-10 seconds or it can take over you. Think of anything else like how much you love ice cream.
    Good luck

aintgonnatellyou likes this.
  4. aintgonnatellyou

aintgonnatellyou Fapstronaut

Thanks ya'll I'll keep ya'll posted

5. Stay with us no matter how it goes. It takes time.