1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you see your life in the next 5 years?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by CTRL + DEL, Aug 6, 2018.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I think that you- as a person- are more than ready to fit into such an atmosphere. As a person who as learnt from you, I have no doubt whatsoever that life or luck is the only deciding factor for you from now on. There will always be room for self-improvement, but i think that applies to every man, woman and child alive, bro; not just you.
    This point:

This is, in my opinion, the real test life gives us. To remain fixated and firm in positive beliefs. It's no surprise to me that you have already seen the value of a strong resolve.

I can't wait for this success story! :D

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  2. sparkz

sparkz Fapstronaut

In five years time I want be hopefully halfway through paying off the mortgage. Living in a lovely little house in a small, quiet town with a nice garden. Hopefully my goldfish will all be still alive :rolleyes:Hopefully I'll have made some steps towards a career I really want, and will be spending even more time doing things I want to do. Hopefully I will have advanced spiritually, will remain fit and healthy and financially stable. Who knows. Maybe my ex will come back into my life and we can be together again. If not, I will remain single and devote myself to God and my creative pursuits. Maybe a little travelling. More pets/animals in my life. More time in nature. I want to write children's books too.

I say hopefully a lot but with perseverance and focus, in combination with whether God wills these things for me or not, I will achieve these things. Thank you for posting this thread, it's good to think of these things.