1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Waking up at 5 advice

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Iwannaquitplz, Sep 5, 2018.

1. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Would you please elaborate your suggestion? I didn't get your point.

2. Ranx

Ranx Fapstronaut

That's a little offtopic but i don't like sharia, and you can infer it by looking at my avatar !
    And it seems that all muslims nowadays work together to subdue western civilization, even the moderate ones, i just hope you condemn and pray in Fajr to stop muslim gang rapes and other things that some of your muslim brothers are doing across europe.

One of the motivations behind my nofap journey was to improve myself into becoming a protector of european civilization. But that's just some uninteresting personal stuff, let's just stick to the topic of nofap.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  3. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

You're right. But let me clear that Islam do not teaches anything like gang rape and other stuff. Look, one shouldn't judge the religion by observing the actions of a person who claim to be from that specific religion. I condemn any such act from any person either he is muslim,jew,christian,atheist etc. That person deserve severe punishment according to the laws :)

4. Ranx

Ranx Fapstronaut

Glad to see that ;)

5. for me yes, it's somewhere between 4:00 AM and 5:00 AM. I have a backup alarm for 6:30 just in case on the off chance I do actually sleep until this long. because if wake up after 6:30 i'll literally be late for work.

Finessetheworld likes this.
  6. Hi guys :)
    How are your morning routines different when waking up early?
    What do you do with the extra time? I heard that it's a good idea to do stuff that takes a lot of brain activity and that makes you smarter :)
    But I would love to hear some ideas :)
    I'm waking up at 4 AM and I'm leaving for school at 7:30 AM so I got 3 hours to fill :)

7. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

I had to get up around 5 for a long period of time due to work and my body got used to it. I started to get up at that time even without alarms at weekends. What you need to do to enforce that rithm until you get used to it and then you dont need alot of effort to do it. Brute force willpower can work. Setting up my smarphone to need to get up to cancel alarm doesnt work for me at all, i just lie back in my warm bed and i continue. I have another plan i will try in few days: caffeine pills. My plan is to chug one down on alarm half an hour before getting up time. No way out of that one. Ill try with 200 mg caffeine.

I have one word for you friend: taqiyya

Ranx likes this.