1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what happens to spermatozoon if u dont ejaculate?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Oct 15, 2018.

1. I mean once u get excited it leaves ur balls and mix with other liquid to form semen. What happenes if u dont ejaculate then? Do u lose it while peeing? Is it a kind of internal relapse? cuz I dont think that spermatozoon can go back to mast in the balls.

2. Ty but it doesn't answer my question... I am talking about the spermatozoon in the balls, not the sperm itself. I mean if u get excited ur body prepare sperm and the spermatozoon left the balls. Even if u dont ejaculate ur body needs to produce it again it cant go back to balls.

overclocked likes this.
  3. The sperm doesn't stay in your balls. Once it's formed into a functioning sperm cell it moves to the epididymis. Your balls are the factory, the epididymis is the warehouse. Your prostate will produce semen as soon as you get erect to lube everything up ready for the epididymis to fire the sperm out the urethra. If you don't use the sperm, their RNA sequences will cause them to undergo cell lysis and your lymphocytes will remove the debris, and your testicles will produce more spermatozoa.

4. I understood ty :)

5. kaihit

kaihit Fapstronaut

Isn't the epididymis located at the back part of the testis?

6. Yes, it's the soft ropey-feeling sensitive area behind each testicles.