1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Importance Of NoFap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by godsbelovedson93, Oct 25, 2018.

1. godsbelovedson93

godsbelovedson93 Fapstronaut

So long story short I’m 25 yrs old on day 22 of NoFap, and I basically got myself kicked out of my moms house because i couldn’t control my temper. Anyway last night I had about 120 dollars to my name and no where to go, it was getting late and I was starting to worry. But for some reason I knew that because I didn’t pmo in 3 weeks some miracle would happen. And I just knew that I wouldn’t be homeless, sleeping on the streets. I knew that all that inner energy I had would not allow me to just do nothing. I went on Craigslist and starting looking for rooms. And I don’t know if it’s because of the faith I had or the energy I had built up from NoFap. But I got so many reply’s and I ended giving a lady $85 to sleep on her couch for the next week and then I have to give her $125 a week. When I was laying down last night about to go to sleep, I realized that the miracle I was so sure of actually came threw. And that if I would have masturbated and release my life force , I wouldn’t be there. Yet have the courage to even go. NoFap is huge in life bros. I hope this inspires someone

2. SCANBE

SCANBE Fapstronaut

It is nice to hear of the generosity from others this day in age. For as much as I like to give back and help others, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable letting someone I didn't know at all crash on my sofa. Certainly nothing personal against you brother. I've just been burnt a little in the past by trusting too easily but still believing people, in general, are good.

Hopefully you are able to work things out with your ma. I lived with mine until I was 26 or so which helped me get a sturdy foundation under my feet before I moved out.