1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Showering twice a day

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Hi!
    I'm going to keep this short and simple. I shower twice a day, but have been reading online on how I shouldn't. Should I really be concerned, because I don't see myself quitting.

2. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I say it depends on your line of work and where you are going to be during the day. Typically I shower once at the end of the day to get rid of the farm grime. I see little need to shower in the morning if I'm only going to get dirty an hour later. Today I made a trip to town for some errands so I had an extra shower before then.

As for you being concerned, I don't see harm in having two showers other than it consuming more water and energy.

3. SCANBE

SCANBE Fapstronaut

I've never heard about this before. Do you have any links to where you are reading this? General curiosity on my part

Being from a colder climate I'm usually good for two showers a day to warm up a little at night before bed. During the summer just 1. As far as I know the main drawback for me would be dry skin. Also getting too hot from the water at night makes it very difficult for me to fall asleep.

4. Just look up"should I shower once a day" and there I dozens of articles on this.