1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Give me motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by songokas, Dec 27, 2018.

1. songokas

songokas New Fapstronaut

I have trying nofap for about a 1 year but my longest streak was 1 month. Please give me motivation in this post. When I have hard times I can go to this thread. And write some self improvent tips like cold showers.

2. Mr.Shaman

Mr.Shaman Fapstronaut

Hi there. I am on my 3rd streak and I never needed any motivation. Here is my opinion - I do believe you do not fully comprehend why you are doing NoFap. It's not going to change anything if not USED in the right way. NoFap shouldn't be the ultimate goal of this journey. It's too much. The energy you receive from NoFap is tremendous and MUST be guided. So, you should find that REASON why you are doing nofap in the first place. It should remind you of your greater goal every time you relapse. Secondly, you need to learn. What had happened before you jerked off? Were you home? Was it in the evening? Was it because you spent too much time at home or in the shower? Find a pattern and solve it. Leave the house at certain hours, don't sleep at 1 a.m., quit drinking alcohol at the weekends etc (no one knows your life better than you). Learn from your fails, otherwise they are just that - fails.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    A41:14A likes this.