1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in the US going to see DBS Broly in a few weeks ?!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Kman20, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

im so excited and I can’t contain myself, I’ve avoided all spoilers in anticipation for this movie. Anyone else here a DB fan ? Lmk I’d love to fanboy about it or anything DB !

justafriend, Hitto and MJ93 like this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I love DB but I do not live in the U.S and cannot see it in a theatre.

Kman20 likes this.
  3. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Ah I'm sorry friend. I hope you get to see it somehow.

4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I'm planning to see it next week

Kman20 likes this.
  5. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I'm so excited ! Are you a big DB fan? Did you watch Super ? :DDD

6. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I love TFS Dx I was dying with the latest ep with future trunks

7. I live in brazil and they have already released the movie here on day 3, i would totally see it again because its one of the best if not the best Dragon Ball Movie with so many good battles. Broly is insanely OP. I'm 26, but i felt like a happy kid again watching it. I like db and dbz since i was a kid but i gotta admit i didn't like dragon ball super for so many reasons but this movie saved. :emoji_punch::emoji_right_facing_fist::emoji_raised_back_of_hand::emoji_left_facing_fist::emoji_muscle:

Kman20 likes this.
  8. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Ain't been to a movie theater since Spiderbeta Homecucking.

Wad planning on never going again beause fuck hollywood. Might make an exception for this thougj. Love DBZ

Hitto likes this.
  9. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

YOU HAVE GOT ME HYPEDDD ! Have you seen all the previous movies ?? Would you say it’s better than all of them ?

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Yes i have seen all the movies, some of them have a special place for me when i was a kid like the first broly movie, the second cooler movie and the bojack movie. But this dbs: Broly has insanely good fights its just amazing to experience it in the movies. When you see vegeta vs broly you will understand. You will get hyped. Vegeta is the shit. Lol

Kman20 likes this.
  11. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Oh my god you have got me so EXCITED. I was scared the fight scenes wouldn’t be up to par with old school dbz fights. Can’t wait. A lot of the old dbz movies have a special place in my heart too many I feel ya :). Like wrath of the dragon, all of the broly movies, return of cooler, and super android 13(I’ve seen this one a bit too much).

justafriend and Deleted Account like this.
  12. I think you are gonna like it a lot. After you watch let me know your thoughts on it. :D

Kman20 likes this.
  13. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I will ! Thank you for your thoughts friend ! Also for not putting any spoilers for me :).

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Yes, I am. :D

15. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

I didn't even realised the movie existed till i saw an ad somehow led me to it. Unknowingly, it came out in the theatres in my country already and i missed it :( after watching the tournament of power i can't wait for another series!

16. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I think dbz is the most successful anime....
    Because seeing you all so excited......about it