1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2019 X90 Hard Mode High Accountability Elimination Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Ok, if it's for medicinal purposes

JustForTodayz likes this.
  2. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Haha I love the "ounce of prevention is better than a ton of cure" . Really true and good way of looking at it.

Yeah I've considered abstaining from alcohol while rebooting because yes, many of my relapses have occurred while drunk or hungover.

But alcohol really isn't an issue for me other than the relapse risk and I feel confident that if I take appropriate measures I can manage the relapse risk as well.

Here are the "appropriate measures":

1. Before my first alcoholic beverage, so 9pm or so,i flip Off my phone for 12 hours using the app Flipd. It completely locks me out of my phone for everything other than Google maps, calling, Uber etc.
    2. I've made plans with a friend on Saturday to get myself out of home right away, minimizing the relapse risk of being hungover

And also I will drink with moderation

glnb8 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 13.

For everyone that relapsed, you can fall a 1000 times as long as you get up 1001 times. Keep coming back and together we are stronger than this addiction!

4. Yes indeed! It was so hard to choose from the list of all presents I'd love to get haha but I've made my choice and I'll go for a pair of nice earrings for Day 45 and a dresss for Day 50. Can't wait! Sorry guys for digressing from the blueB topic lol but I have none of that and can't say a word about it. Or maybe I have in another sense ? - checking in Day 43, still low mood, flatline continues.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 24/90 of No PMO, still going strong and keeping busy with university and gym. Keep it up everyone, One day at a time.

6. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

Haha you cant have it. That happens only to men

7. Hammerhand2202

Check in for Day 3. Going strong

8. I know - I meant in a figurative sense, in my language the expression "to have balls" means to be strong so I might be strong having reached 48% of my goal.

9. Hammerhand2202

Haha yes you have "ba@@@" Good going for 45 day strong. Keep up the good work

10. biokat

biokat Fapstronaut

Checking in. Clean and busy day. No urges or hard-ons.

I am slowly seeing the benefits of Nofap, as the total days without PM in my life are increasing.

Stay strong all.

11. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in for day 4/90, going strong here as well but gotta keep being diligent.

12. Equanimous_breathtoair

Equanimous_breathtoair Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 24. Still going strong on this streak

13. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 23. No PMO. :)

14. rkim

rkim Fapstronaut

Day2 checking in~

15. Hammerhand2202

Day 4 Check-In. Need to be diligent and active. Otherwise, I will relapse again.

Deleted Account and lolman123 like this.
  16. Harshveer

Harshveer New Fapstronaut

Check-in day 1 goal is for 45 days with out PMO cycle

17. Great! Stay strong and focused and I'd advise you to practice daily affirmations that you will make it, you are focused to reach this and that. Just keep yourself busy and be mindful of the urges. If you say to yourself (or write here) "I will relapse again" your mind will take a note of that subconsciously and do everything it can to confirm this prophecy. So stay away from any negative conditioning like that.
    For me it is also helpful to look at this journey as a rollercoaster with its ups and downs, as a cycle in a way, not as a linear progression. We must be loving to ourselves and our struggles but strict and tough to our urges and this addiction. It is easier said than done of course. Yesterday I was feeling extremely lonely and I texted by ex bf that maybe we could meet today - did not give exact time or place - but I will not go meet him today as I know this will trigger my urges and won't do me any good. Only acted carelessly yesterday and did not think twice what I was doing. I'll just say I'm too busy with work. I need to somehow get rid of this feeling of toxic loneliness which I sometimes get.
    Checking in Day 44 - no PMO.

18. JustForTodayz

You could try to do something nice for someone else without expecting something in return, to fill that lonely feeling.

19. JustForTodayz

Checking in for day 14. Easy does it!

20. I'm trying, I'm volunteering for a local hotline for elder people (other volunteer possibilities are not possible right now since I'm busy with raising two kids on my own), I have a few girlfriends, I spend time with my kids - but I think that I am escaping myself and I'm uncomfortable with being all alone with myself. Though now I'm doing better - sometimes I take myself to dates and I actually like being alone more than I did before. Or maybe I want to have some reciprocal connection not just to do good for others without expecting something in return. I do not know. I'm still figuring it out. PMO was also a way of escaping myself and my true feelings (especially hard ones).