1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

:)) didn't realize still in this until checking nofap profile

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Divine teacher, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Divine teacher

Divine teacher New Fapstronaut

It was a world of pain in the forth and fifth month but in the sixth month everything is getting better than before. During these times of struggle, I have learned so much about the world as well as had a better relationship with other people. :)) the irony which is rather funny happens to me at the beginning of the year 2019, I feel strangely depressed while everything is going well for me therefore I'd been driven madly to find the source but somehow everything doesn't seem to be fit then I'm remember that I'm still in this, everything becomes clear as the consequences.
    P/S: if one thing which I'm able to learn for this journey, it'd be that sometimes regardless of your effort your mood will not get better so it'd be wise to embrace rather than to busy yourself off.

2. harimet

harimet Fapstronaut

It is great to have such a determination

3. Divine teacher

Divine teacher New Fapstronaut

it's really hard but if you start to think about your love ones and what would happen to them as well as your well-being if this curse doesn't come to an end, you might find the strength to keep pushing

Nekkhamma likes this.
  4. harimet

harimet Fapstronaut

Yes for sure, It would kill great moments of life
    Thanks for sharing,

Divine teacher likes this.
  5. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing...acceptance is the answer to all of my problems today :)

Divine teacher likes this.
  6. SquareWaveform

SquareWaveform Fapstronaut

7. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut