The 2019 X90 Hard Mode High Accountability Elimination Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Checking in Day 55. Yesterday I had to literally stop myself from clicking on some P sites. I did that but I started eating, slept not enough hrs and been procrastinating at work. The second half of the day is more or less cool. These st valentine hearts and love messages everywhere really got at me :D

Deleted Account, Daniel1 and glnb8 like this.
  2. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 1/90 (Relapsed again yesterday PMO),

3. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Checking for Day 35. No PMO. Exams starts today. Still not prepared enough. Hahaha. Been busy working a home shade project with my dad. Tiring but satisfied. It was also a bond with him.
    I believe it helps with our recovery when we share more quality time with our family.

4. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in day 3, no PMO. I've caught myself fantasizing about an ex and generally noticing more good-looking girls during the day. Nothing too crazy though.

I just need to stay the path and stay off my electronics in the evening.

Keep up the good work everyone and keep looking for ways to deal with your vulnerabilities!

5. Checking in. I'm listening to an awesome book on habits called Atomic Habits. If you read The Power of Habits by Charles Duhigg then this is part 2 of that.

If you've not read that then I still highly recommend this book. It explains a ton and has alot of actionable things you can do right away to help break your bad habits.

I see alot of what some of us are doing being reaffirmed in this book but also how you can take it a step further.

Check it out.

Here's a post from the author which covers the some of the same

https://jamesclear.com/one-sentence-habits

@Daniel1 and @fleurette I'm thinking you'll both enjoy this book

glnb8 and Daniel1 like this.
  6. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Awesome, yeah I loved his first book. I'll definitely have to check out the second one. Thanks for the tip :)

glnb8 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

8. Checking in this morning, things are going great. I changing my life for the better every day. I'm becoming the man I am meant to be.

Kick ass everyone!!!

9. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 26. Was browsing the internet last night and suddenly came across some erotic material, which was very triggering, luckily didn't relapse and doing better now.

10. Cool man, great job!!

glnb8 likes this.
  11. Awesome dude!!!

12. Cool man, keep up good habits

13. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in day 4, no PMO

14. You're absolutely right man. Any connection we make with another helps us with not only this problem but many others!! Thats why 12 step programs such as AA have sponsors and other people to call when you're in a jam.

Great job man!!!

15. You're rocking it now man!!!

Daniel1 likes this.
  16. Sorry to hear that man, I know its disappointing. But great that you're back at it, NEVER QUIT, NEVER GIVE UP, KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

17. Great job on resisting, I've been there, just one click away, so close. It's not a fun place but congrats on sticking to your values.

The book I recommended earlier has some good strategies for setting yourself up to win. You did win but changing a few things might keep you farther away than line click.

But again, great job and I admire your dedication and resolve.

Daniel1, glnb8 and Deleted Account like this.
  18. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Day 36 Check in, no PMO. :)

19. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut