Did any of you grow taller on long nofap streaks

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by goodnice 2.0, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Guys stop growing around 25. Some stop at 18, but i grew at least an inch since 18. I’m wondering, if anyone got on long streaks(at least 2 or 3 months) without PMO (no sex either), did any of you grow taller? Obviously, i’m asking those who are under 25.

I know this sounds like a wild theory, but imagine i were to go on a 1.5 year hard mode nofap. Imagine how much energy is accumulate. Combine that with all the good habits such as enough sleep, exercise, eating well, etc. I wouldn’t be wasting any nutrients in sperm by fapping. So all of it would be absorbed back into body and help me grow.

I’m asking because i know a guy at my school. When he was a sophomore in college he went 1.5 years without PMO, and now he’s a senior. He grew like at least 3 inches. He’s huge now.

Another guy who went 97 days no PMO grew from 5 7 to 5 8 and he is a middle aged man.

One of my friends who told me he never masturbated in his life, is super tall and lanky, when i saw his parents arent that tall. Plus since he has never masturbated, he has so much charm, he’s hella funny and everyone likes him, oh and his face is glowing and face so cute lol

What do you think? I’m at least gonna be hopeful and believe in my theory, even though to some it may sound implausible

PrioritySystem likes this.
  2. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

I don't know about this.
    I'm 168cm? I guess.
    But i hope i can grow taller.
    I have juniors that are taller than me anx it's kinda embarrassing.
    I'm on day 54 of nofap.
    So far no changes in height :(

3. how old are you? It says you’re 28, but you said juniors so i guess you’re in high school

4. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Oh i thought that this nofap site is kinda of an adult web. So i just randomly put an age that looks more suitable.
    Anyway, i'm 16.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  5. Holy crap dude! Now is the most important time. Now now now. Do everything you can. I’ll PM you tips, i really wish i was 16

Ariels’s boy likes this.
  6. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Tell me whatever that i can do to grow taller please

7. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Chin ups and sit ups. I stopped growing probably 16-17. I was around 6 feet. Shrunk a bit from gaining weight. At 21 started doing chin ups and sit ups and grew to justt under 6’1 in less than a month. Stretching the spine and strengthening the muscles that hold it there will give someone that’s full grown the illusion of growing taller. But you’re actually just showing your true height. At 16 I’d just eat a bunch of healthy food heavily and nofap is probably a good idea, your theory might hold some ground. Also if you’re really small, most of the under developed kids in high school shoot up like crazy way late like 18-21 and become taller than everyone else all the sudden. Seen that happen a lot. So might just need time. I’d still quit fapping immediately though like that guy said. I wish I was trying this at 16 as well!

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  8. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Hmm... Does fapping really affects someone's growth?
    I mean not like want to break my streak.
    I just want to know because knowledge is good ma dude :)

9. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Not proven or studied at all. But during the growing ages (like what you are in) it can’t hurt. Your theory could be true. You are depleting nutrients. And it is proven that grossly malnourished kids do not grow the same at all. So it could help. It definitely helps pretty much everything else though, so not much to lose by doing it.

LonelyDude21 and goodnice 2.0 like this.
  10. Valkyrie198800

Valkyrie198800 Fapstronaut

I just turned 21 and since having almost a month of no PMO, i grew approx an inch (5’7 to 5’8) and started growing vellus hairs all over beard area (no beard genes to begin with), so i to answer ur question, yes, and I do believe in no PMO miracles.

Pati_ryu and goodnice 2.0 like this.
  11. Yes that’s my theory exactly. I really don’t care about formal studies. Because just like with nofap, the studies sometimes are wrong. They say fapping is healthy.

thanks for your input

12. Nice! Gives me hope. The hair thing is true too. And you could still grow more man in the next couple years so get enough sleep and stay on nofap!:)

13. you could have been a 6 ft 4 monster but it’s okay i think 6 1 is perfect height so don’t worry

14. Ariels’s boy

Ariels’s boy New Fapstronaut

I’m 14

15. silentword07

silentword07 New Fapstronaut

Hey, I'm 16 years old. Can you please PM some tips or something? I'll do anything!

16. Coolbreeze

Coolbreeze Fapstronaut

If what you imply is correct in the first place, then you would be cast adrift hoping you belong in that one percentile. You can always hope to grow taller, even though it is highly unlikely. I call it an illusion but I guess you are correct, the chance is there. I think a better strategy would be to accept your height and make the best of what life has given you, rather than try to change things that are, lets say quite hard to change (significantly, that is) based on scientific evidence.

17. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if fapping too much would hinder growth, especially during teen years.

Unfortunately it’s almost impossible to measure this, also it would take many years to make a difference

18. Coolbreeze

Coolbreeze Fapstronaut

Why would fapping hinder growth? The way I see it masturbation is a natural thing to do. It is not healthy to never masturbate, look at the scientific studies.