1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The carnivore diet is great

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by shromisen, Mar 6, 2019.

1. shromisen

shromisen New Fapstronaut

I recommend everyone to try out raw meat (organs especially), raw milk, raw eggs, raw honey and so on. It makes me feel really good (Energy, Euphoria from hormones after the meal not that the meal tastes like synthetic food, and my brain works better after eating raw beef)

2. That is a great way to get a parasite or some other creature in you, you will also have raw rotting meat building up in your gut making you fat.

Judas Johnson, Re:Born and kruznick like this.
  3. You might feel great short term but long term you are risking parasites and salmonella. Also it will destroy your body long term. All the cholesterol and saturated fat destroys arteries and heart over years. You are signing yourself up for coronary artery disease, large dosage of blood pressure and cholesterol medication and possible heart bypass surgery after couple decades. Also large dosages of heme iron is associated with stomach and intestine cancer. It is also very pro inflammatory in long term, which means increased risk of almost all diseases, cos most of the diseases stars with inflammation. And it ages you super fast - large amounts of glycotoxins, methionine, etc. Carnivore diet will make you feel high from all the hormones in animals, sure, but it is absolutely disastrous for your heal long term.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. shromisen

No i dont risk anything long-term cuz i've been doing it longterm and many others have too its all lies. That guy got a parasite but it said not to care if you didnt have symptoms. This is the bullshit called science now in a nutshell.

5. Like I said, we do know for a fact that animal foods are high in ldl (bad) cholesterol and saturated fat, which rises ldl cholesterol. On this kind of diet your ldl levels will be over the roof. We also know for a fact that ldl cholesterol causes coronary artery disease. That will cause lead to hypertension and highly increased risk of stroke. This is not an opinion, these are well established scientific facts.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16554528
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/01.cir.0000103664.47406.49
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3603726/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2663974/
    You think science is bullshit lies? Ok then...

This is typical mindset of carnivorous dieters. They dismiss scientific facts and succumb to pseudoscience nonsense. You can keep deluding yourself for a while but if you keep this up for many years you will see for yourself. Your arteries and health will be damaged, you will be on large amount of blood pressure and cholesterol pills and on waiting list for possible heart bypass surgery. And this is just one issue regarding your cardiovascular health. There are many other health issues this causes on top of it, such as high inflammation and increased cancer risk. I could link scientific reaserch for you about these things too but I guess there is no point, cos you apparently believe conspiracy theory that science is made up lies...

But hey, it's your health and your life, you can ruin it of you want. I'm just warning you man.

Cheers! :emoji_v:

6. shromisen

We don't dismiss science. We dismiss false statistics cuz saturated fat resulted in greater health in many studies as shown in the The Great Cholesterol myth book and one big saturated fat study was just represented to show that saturated fat is bad which in reality didn't prove anything. I got better skin, more energy and feel much better with this food. Science is flawed and nowadays it's just religion. I wanna live long and thats why i want to eat saturated fat and become 116 years old by eating raw eggs (Emma Morano)

7. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

This is not the carnivore diet. The carnivore diet consists of only meat, and it doesn't have to be raw. I don't know if your diet is a good idea or not, I just felt like pointing this out.

Deleted Account, AlphaGod and Re:Born like this.
  8. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

Good luck with that man, however I will keep following a socially-compatible healthy, all round, time-to-time-low-carb diet with a lot of sports, berries, water, legumes and normally cooked meat.

AlphaGod likes this.
  9. guys lets just let him keep eating it, he will see for himself one day.

10. The human body isn't really designed to eat meat. Carnivores such as lions have short intestines and a different immune system to combat the parasites. We have long intestines which is suitable for a plant based diet. Cooked meat is ok because it tenderises the meat and kills the bacteria, making it sort of suitable for the human body. Raw meat contains a lot of parasites and shit that will fuck you up. Be warned.

11. bruhne

bruhne Fapstronaut

I enjoy experimenting with the carnivore diet. Ever eat raw meat?

12. bruhne

bruhne Fapstronaut

I've eaten a lot of raw meat, and have always really enjoyed doing so.

13. After I'm done bulking in the gym, I'm going back to an almost completely carnivorous diet. Mostly meat with veggies. How do you deal with constipation? Even eating mostly meat I was perpetually blocked up.

14. bruhne

bruhne Fapstronaut

How do you define constipation in your life?

15. Lol...uhh I guess having to push harder than usual haha. Seriously, tho, this is an issue I actually had and have heard others experiencing as well. Veggies are roughage.

16. bruhne

bruhne Fapstronaut

Hmm, I'll put some thought into this...

17. Destroy your internal organs and your wallet with the all new raw carnivore diet.

18. Even the worms in it are protein! Yeah that's what I hated about the carnivore diet too, fuckin expensive, but I use it to lose weight, so I eat less when I do it. I definitely don't eat it raw, tho.

19. Lol it's like Joe Rogan promoting Elk meat.

20. You should just eat only lobster and caviar. There's something wrong with u if u dont lol