1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Height Increase in adulthood

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by EfilPafOn_1, Mar 10, 2019.

1. EfilPafOn_1

EfilPafOn_1 Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

I'm fairly new here so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, please remove if not.

I'm 33, and am pretty short. I'm cool with this - It's never caused me any issue.

Anyway, I've not really grown since I was 14 - maybe it was genetic, maybe it was smoking, maybe it was fapping or maybe it was a combination of these things.... who knows.

So, out of interest I measured myself a few months back, first thing in the morning, against the wall, barefoot - a whopping 168.3cm! XD

I did the same thing, at the same time, in the same place today (multiple times for accuracy) and measured in at 168.9cm.

6mm.... Perhaps my posture has improved, I don't know. But I am going to continue this experiment and take measurements every few weeks.

2. My guess is that it's your posture. But still, who cares? You stated you don't care about height which is a good thing as a lot of people are really concerned. I'm 171 so I'm not far off from you but I don't care either. To help you sleep at night (lol), there was this 5ft3 soldier; Simo Hayha, who killed 505 Soviets during the cold war by himself. #shortsupremacy

EfilPafOn_1 likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

If you were 5-10 you'd be King of manlets.

EfilPafOn_1 likes this.
  4. EfilPafOn_1

EfilPafOn_1 Fapstronaut

Oh to wear such a crown!

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.