1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I build muscle and burn fat at the same time?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 21, 2019.

1. My knowledge of fitness revolves around bulking and cutting phases. Increasing calories to build muscle and cutting them to lose fat. As I understand it, you can accomplish both at the same time, maybe?? I've tried looking it up online, but it seems so damn complicated. It can't really be this difficult, can it?

I had a friend in the army. He went to basic for 12 weeks and when he came back, he had way more muscle and was really lean. Anyone have any ideas what the training and diet would be like to accomplish these both at the same time? Something tells me this will involve breaking bodybuilding myths that I didn't even realize were myths.

2. High nutrition food( do your research) and working out. You'd like to be more active too( more frequent walks, swim, do more in general.)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. JB333

JB333 Fapstronaut

Ketogenic diet plus intermittent fasting

monkeymode and Deleted Account like this.
  4. I've been reading and watching videos about these online. I think I may try this!

JB333 likes this.
  5. Ninja23

Ninja23 New Fapstronaut

I've been doing such a routine since New Year. I run 25 miles a week, gym 4 times a week, eat a high protein diet counting calories. I have sustained the same weight losing fat but gaining muscle tone. Go for it!

Deleted Account likes this.