1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

on wet dreams

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by xcdagz, Mar 5, 2015.

1. xcdagz

xcdagz Fapstronaut

I am on day 22 and I had a wet dream today that I O'd. I know that won't be counted but will that have negative effects on me?

2. No,
    pits a natural release of pent up pressures. I have them a lot because I dont masturbate and I have excessively high levels of testosterone I'm seeing a dr about.
    they are checking my frequency and such and think they can help it
    good luck

3. xcdagz

xcdagz Fapstronaut

Happy about that. It has some bad effects on me though like I forgot a couple of things and I lost some focus but hopefully I cut the losses. Thanks bro!

4. H T Khuman

H T Khuman Fapstronaut

Go on, its natural. Try not to touch urself as much as u can.

5. xcdagz

xcdagz Fapstronaut

I have something really great to share guys. This morning I had a wet dream again but at the point I am close to O'ing I felt aware and conscious about it so I had prevented it! Afterwards I woke up and felt really motivated(then I peed regularly) then throughout the morning my energy levels were superb. I was surprised I had accomplished a ton and my focus was on point. I will be alone this afternoon so pray I'll protect myself from temptation. Great day brothers!