1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How much free time do you have in a day?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by CTRL + DEL, Aug 27, 2018.

1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I'll be checking up on you Sarah, if you don't have a MVP by Christmas, ima putting you on detention ;)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Lucky! :D

Nofap becomes so much harder then in my opinion...

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  3. Uh oh :(

4. What matters most is that you get to where you want to be, hopefully it all pays off for you even if working crummy hours isn't fun as we all know. lol

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Yeah you're right. Doctors have it the worst. I've witnessed my dad's work schedule firsthand all my life...

But what i agree even more with, is the first half of your statement. It's the passion that counts.
    Sometimes we forget the reason why we started in the first place. I guess that somewhat was the case with me lol.
    Thanks for that.

6. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Too much... Because I'm not working right now

7. Tina123

Tina123 Banned

I do not have a free time, because I have my own business. It is really hard. I am an owner of the online store, where you can buy all Canadian goods. I think it is a really good store! I have many customers. I was afraid that it would be difficult to transport goods from Canada. But I found a way out of this situation. I use the services of this service http://Clearit.ca . It makes my business easier.

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  8. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

Actually I have not much free time. But to relax I sometimes read or watch interesting information about different places and countries. Recently I watched program about Canary Islands. It is really a piece of freedom on Earth. After watching it I found nice view of Lanzarote airport on https://worldcams.tv/transport/lanzarote-airport I have plan to go to this place next year.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    CTRL + DEL likes this.
  9. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

My free time is probably 90% of the day, at least, but it depends.

I can tell you, when you have too much free time like me, it's more bad than good, you're probably gonna waste a lot of it.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. thisisharry

thisisharry Fapstronaut

It depends on how can you make time for yourself nowadays. I don't think a businessman or any employee has free time in a day. It's hard to take time for yourself.

11. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

I am 16, and I do online school. It is extremely quick for me so I pretty much have the entire day free. But I fill this time up as much as I can with productive stuff, so I don't really have time to waste.

12. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

11 hours free time. In that time I do whatever I want. Courses, hanging out with friends and family, listening to music, etc.

13. Good question...now that I think about it
    Monday to Friday when I'm not with my family , or at the gym. I would say maybe 4 to 5 hours

14. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

My free time depends on when I go to bed. If I slept at nine, which would be good, I'd have 2 hours on most days, but I stay up till eleven at least, so it's double that. The bad thing about this is, I don't do anything productive in this time, and I'd need the sleep.

15. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

I'd have 6 hours free during the week.
    Week-ends are free for me. I have a lot time to manage in week-end. I try to do good and healthy things in week-ends.

In my free time I pray, I read a lot, I make sport, I spend quality time with my family, I walk a lot.

Christian Fox likes this.