1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm new

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SirReal, Jul 19, 2019.

1. SirReal

SirReal Fapstronaut

Hello people,

I'm new here, done multiple attempts but always relapsed. Never looked for support as I've always tried to do it alone. Maybe it'd be good to let out my thoughts and feelings on the forum. This time I'm going to break this cycle of behaviour. It's old, unneccessary, and it doesn't represent me and who I want to be at all.

So time to get rid of it.

Thanks.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendlyand knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

SirReal and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Welcome to NoFap!

SirReal likes this.
  4. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Welcome! Glad you're here!

I identify with you. Relapse is always a gurantee if i try to stay clean on my own.

Here you have support.
    You don't have to fight alone anymore.

Spend alot of time here, post often and ask for help. Let this site be a safehouse for you.

Greatly limit your exposure to social media, tv, internet and anything that can trigger an unwanted thought or behavior. Eliminate these completely if you have to. I have, and i've found this method to be of extreme benefit to me.

Be mindful, there are traps everywhere.
    Stay close to the solution and stay away from the problem. You are never alone in this, always remember that.

SirReal likes this.
  5. Kudakwashe

Kudakwashe Fapstronaut

Welcome and good luck

SirReal likes this.
  6. SirReal

SirReal Fapstronaut

Thank you so much man. I'm glad I'll be working today and tomorrow to get my mind off things. I've already greatly limited my time on social media. I'll be posting on the forum a lot more in the course of next week because I feel that this run will be pretty rough at the start.

7. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap-Community.
    To get rid of addiction often is not easy but worth the effort.
    The community will support you.

SirReal likes this.