1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your opinion on tongue piercings? *trigger warning

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 18, 2019.

Is it slutty lol

1. yerr

21 vote(s)
    40.4%
  2. naw...

11 vote(s)
    21.2%
  3. so so depends on personality, character, and clothes

20 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. I'm just talking about minimal amount ..like not anything "crazy":ltwo nose studs on each side, five ear piercings, one belly button, five dermals, three tongue piercings.. one eyebrow, snakebites...etc so on and so forth.

im not talking about tats either. noone said anything about tats. were just focusing on
    just minimal like 2 ear studs, one nose, and one tongue? is that scary? Or what about just a 2 ear piercings on each ear and one tongue.

U guys are incorporating all these crazy concoctions..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2019
    fg4795 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. These threads do tend to get out of hand at times!

——/

You’ve four hours Pacific Time Zone to give me 45 more posts!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. People arent being mean..I thought people would be rmeaner..
    lol
    but the damaged goods thing got to me a little even though i asked peoples opinions to be expressed.

Thank you for your likes and inputs..theyre not mean but superficial preferences do exist.. idk if I could be as nonjudgemental as you. like if someone had something or somethingS that I really couldnt ignore/let pass.. : )

fg4795 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. It's easy to press the unwatch button! :Do_O

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  5. sorry about that. i know you aren’t damaged or anything. You are so sweet and nice and i didn’t mean to imply anything about you or anyone that decides to have those piercings. i meant that that is how some people might perceive you though unfortunately

Coffee Candy likes this.
  6. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I have a question
    Does tongue piercing affects our taste buds
    If yes....then it's a huge sacrifice

Coffee Candy likes this.
  7. I dont think they would

fg4795, u376 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Slutty. If you want to get one then do it but most people will perceive it as slutty.

9. It's cute and feels good. Bit old fashioned now I think.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. lol thats a first..!!

11. Maybe it's because I am a pretty sheltered person but I've never grown to associate a piercing with being slutty...

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I don’t think it’s “slutty” by itself. Or cute. Just my personal opinion. But I find all piercings a bit weird and off putting. Just don’t understand how stabbing metallic objects into yourself is somehow supposed to make you look better, cooler, fancier, or why ever people do it lol.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

A woman who doesn't respect her body is a woman who doesn't respect herself and nothing and nobody for that matter.

14. Jimmyb1224

Jimmyb1224 New Fapstronaut

I heard someone call them load stoppers.

15. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

I don’t think piercings are a sign to judge good or bad
    I had a friend that turned me on to piercings many years ago. I liked the look.
    I started with an ear - it was the left but ppl at the time says it was gay.
    I saw a piercing below the belt and now on number 4 there.
    I got a tongue- it confuses ppl
    If it is for girls or guys pleasure so I keep them guessing
    None of these say anything except I like them

16. I think pearcings are overall not human like and ugly. I dont like any lf them

17. Iamcryinginside

Iamcryinginside Fapstronaut

How would you be able to phisically eat then
    you need food to survive

18. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

I think that piercings, more than the ear ones, are excessive. I rarely like women having more. Septum and down there, are instant red flags. But I don't remember seeing a woman with a tongue piercing and saying "what a slut". But I remember kissing a woman and her tongue piercing was hitting our teeth. That killed the mood quite a bit...

Coffee Candy likes this.
  19. Just like tattoos, folks can get whatever they want and isn’t anybody else’s business whatsoever. Personally I don’t like those huge ear hole ones and think a tongue piercing sounds awkward and kinda manky, but I wouldn’t say it’s slutty though.

They’re a form of expression like art, doesn’t bother me what others do with their bodies as it won’t affect me in any way.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  20. Same, Ginny :b

fg4795 and Deleted Account like this.