1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day 100!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Today is day 100 for me!, i never thought i could make it so far but here i am now, pmo free!, i thank everyone on here who supported me, if you were active during my time than you will know my struggles well, so thank you all for the support!. If anyone has any questions on how i succeeded and what life without a pmo addiction is like feel free to ask.

2. Unexist

Unexist Fapstronaut

Good job! What are the main benefit and drawbacks after 100 days?

3. thank you!

4. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

Great job, man! Go for it!

5. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

nice mate, see u there in a few months

BravelyKegger likes this.
  6. hmm for me personally there is no drawbacks, and for me the benefits i like the most are, being able to read books without getting bored and actually being able to get involved in the story. Another being my confidence is extremely good most of the time, i still am not able to flirt well but that takes actual practice, but i can hold a conversation and keep eye contact easily now, and the best honestly is being able to do things and not get bored right away, since my dopamine is back to normal i can actually enjoy little things a lot. In the end i would never go back to my old ways, i have lots of dreams of me relapsing honestly and they freak me out, i wont go back and thats that.

Unexist and SirErnest like this.
  7. you got this!.

bigboibez likes this.
  8. Great work! Keep it up man :)

BravelyKegger likes this.
  9. thank you!