1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For real - ideas please

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by e5s, Apr 7, 2015.

1. e5s

e5s Fapstronaut

So - Cosmo publishes these lists of BS ideas on "how to make your man happy"...

What are some REAL ways to make a man happy? Things to do. A little more than ordinary.

And don't tell me "it depends on what he likes"... I know this guy. Maybe there's something he doesn't know he likes yet.

(Basically, I'm feeling like a lazy slob, and we're flat broke as usual, and he's been doing more for me than I for him lately.)

2. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

Get him to take the quiz on "the 5 love languages" and go from there. Every guy is different so it will be customized to your guy. http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

My guy loves spending quality time together so thats where I focus. He is not into extravagant gifts or anything like that, half the time he forgets his own birthday. His idea of awesome is a good movie with beer and nachos ;)

silvaticus, The Eleven and e5s like this.
  3. The Eleven

The Eleven Fapstronaut

I also read the 5 Love Languages. It taught me a lot about myself and how to relate to my wife. Unfortunately, I think we confirmed that she is SERIOUSLY multilingual.....:confused:

4. e5s

e5s Fapstronaut

So, we both took the quiz.
    It was very much a moment of, "Thank you for telling us what we already know!"

His languages (no surprise) are quality time and touch, Mine are acts of service and words.

So, fancy hot breakfast and praise for waking up, in exchange for a hug and eating breakfast together.
    Um. It still doesn't sound like fair trade to me, but I never have been an expert in the non-quantifiable.

o_O

5. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

LOL! That's because you are looking at it from your point of view. I bet he was quite happy with it wasn't he? My husband is the exact same way. Seems lame to me but it makes him happy!

e5s likes this.