1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - Get hard erections with gf but goes down when acting on it

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by questtocure, Aug 23, 2019.

1. questtocure

questtocure Fapstronaut

Hey guys, gf came over today. Every time I'm at home with her and when we cuddle or simply when she just leans on me/even just kisses me I get a super hard erection, however when I act on it like unzipping then leading on to a bj/sex, the erection doesnt stay the same as the start..

At this point, is this even PIED or what? We've had sex many times before I was rebooting so I don't think its performance anxiety. During my last 34 relapse reboot I did notice that it had allowed me to achieve these erections with just the simplest of touches with her and even when I grab her ass, etc.

Also might try a v pill with her next time cause Idk what's going on. Will this affect the recovery or..

Thoughts?

realmineralsalt likes this.
  2. questtocure

questtocure Fapstronaut

3. What's your pmo history? If you have been abusing your organ for a long time, don't expect miracles in weeks.

4. questtocure

questtocure Fapstronaut

Ehh could you stick to the questions kindly? I started PMO maybe 6-7 years ago? But it didn’t start doing it alot until maybe two years back

5. deceptionnist

deceptionnist Fapstronaut

Hey questtocure, I've got your same exact problem. Except I only did PMO for a short time before relapsing.
    Maybe is it a self confidence issue ?

6. questtocure

questtocure Fapstronaut

I think this might just be it.. I have no problems getting hard now but ever since sometimes she would get upset that it would go soft when changing, so I think it's given my performance anxiety.. fuck.

So Idk what to do now.. just wait it out?

7. deceptionnist

deceptionnist Fapstronaut

I guest the more you will try, the better it will get. But don't forget to enjoy yourself while you do it. Try to take your time, to lose yourself in the moment rather than to fear not being able to please your partner. At least, for me, it helped greatly as long as I could maintain this mental state (which I could not do for very long lol). So take it easy, and see it as a pleasurable moment rather than a test of your competence !

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  8. realmineralsalt

realmineralsalt Fapstronaut

I have the same problem as you, questtocure. I get it intermittently. It always starts with me worrying in the back of my mind about stuff that hasn't happened yet or is bullshit. Or when I am beating myself up because I didn't finish my to-do lists. Or when I feel my life sucks and I want to quit my job, be my own boss and make a lot of money. Especially when I'm worrying about pleasing my GF or "giving" her an O, or getting an O myself.

Basically it's a self-confidence issue, otherwise I wouldn't be worrying about this during sex, of all times! I'm not saying this is you, but I recommend being aware of what goes through your mind and your body not only during sex, but the rest of the day as well. A journal will help a lot.

9. Try to completely let go of the expectation that you have to stay hard. Just forget about it. Know it's going to happen for now and allow it to happen. You know you get hard from excitement and anticipation so you know you can do it. Then, when your partner starts touching you, focus on her touch. Try to connect your mind to the physical sensations of her touch. What feels good about it? The way she touching you with her hands, the way her soft lips feel, the way her tongue tickles you? Try to connect your mind with the emotions you experience when she is touching you. Do you feel special, do you feel loved, do you feel her desire for you? Just focus on your own pleasure. It will also help if you can have a conversation with her about this in advance and have her agree to help you focus on your pleasure by allowing her to focus on the pleasure she feels when she is giving you pleasure.

Hope this helps,
    -Quinn

questtocure likes this.
  10. questtocure

questtocure Fapstronaut

Bravo. zBravo