1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi yesterday was the day I reached 30 days of hard mode for the first time in my life. It’s been easier than I expected to be honest but something happened last night . I had nocturnal emissions . I didn’t dream about anything sexually I just woke up and realized it happened. Should I expect this to happen regularly now that I’m in my longest streak ever ? And is it a coincidence that it happened exactly at the 30 day mark ? Does this mean I’m on the right track ?

2. Gratefulforchange

Gratefulforchange Fapstronaut

Good morning. 30 days!!Woohoo! Hard mode is just that. Hard. And sometimes my body or mind has it’s own agenda. I think the nocturnal emission is a by product of hard mode and you are on the right track in deed.

Coincidence I’m sure. I have 30 days a number of times and never had a NE on day 30! But I want to say good for you. 30 days is some real time. You are getting your recovery established. You are moving forward. You are kicking butt!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Thanks for replying, yeah it’s a body reaction , I was faping multiple times a day and now my body it’s probably reacting to the change . I hope it’s not going to happen very often , I saw some topics here about wet dreams but I didn’t dream anything sexually and still happened .

Gratefulforchange likes this.