1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

104 days zero fap

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ForeverChanges, Oct 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ForeverChanges

ForeverChanges Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to tell you how l feel after three months away from wankypanky.
    I feel fine. Benefits are there. My mindset has changed so much...
    But my life due to other circunstancies is in total turmoil. I feel trapped. Enslaved in a situation that unfortunately is not easy to scape from. Soon, l hope l will make a way out. That way l found it in this new eay of life that means a lot for me.
    When l begun in nofap l passed near 80 days of severe flatline. I worked out, l took cold showers and l created a series of routines that helped me become a better ME. Saying this out of srrigance or vanity. No lm aware mire than ever how ego transforms us into agressive and abusive people.
    I can say that l am not constant in my fucking workouts, l relapse every now and then into booze. I am having a distant behaviour with my family and other shite.
    But, l remain honest to myself. And l am sincere and lucid about my whole thing. My onky constant since l stsrted, now three months ago is not ejaculating and having cold showers. I do workout somehow and my body looks quite well.
    BENEFITS
    Around 10 days ago l gleam. Sometimes l behave like a total beta. But then l have the power to stop doing it and the gleam comes back. It takes an effort to be the guy you always wanted to be. But many, many times l feel like that, that Guy. And it is not a random thing. It comes from my will to behave like that man. And it works.

GIRLS
    l feel so noticed that lm overwhelmed. Ok, girls dont jump st me. I aint a player. But love when they smile at me. Cute, ugly, short, tall, fat, slender. The most amazing feature of this is when l decide to pierce them with my eyes. Understand me, to really look into their eyes. It is my favorite game and flirting. Im a shy guy. I just wonder what a cheeky guy would do.
    PEOPLE
    Same people that in the past did not really cared about me, now they search my company. Or just have fun being around me.
    INNER WORLD
    It looks like an unexplored land waiting for me to stop wasting my time plunge into it.

Im into this streak of big trouble that even involves a relationship and that is really hurting me and makes me wonder why wouldnt l start giving a shite about everything... But do you want 2 know the answer? My biggest super power is that l care.
    TRUTH HURTS, BUT LIES DESTROY
    ur choice bros (btw my balls ache or are tickly most of the time)

danhuk, santorini and Kakarot_2694 like this.
  2. Congratulation on the 105 days! I am working to get back up there to those big numbers.
    Thanks for the inspiration!!

danhuk likes this.