1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

An actual success.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Infrasapiens, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Is it because you want a fertility queen?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't know what that is but I am going to say no. I just like them, they are cute.

3. What else you changed in your life besides no PMO after you started your streak?

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Well my computer broke down.
    I think that's it.

5. I mean what positive changes you started in your life besides nofap, like in what new ways you used this new nofap energy? Sure, a computer being broken could help spend less time in interned thus doing more productive things. It seems like you relied on nofap alone to have positive changes when in fact PMO is only one thing you don't do when you could be doing many more good things. As someone said something you dont do dont makes you but the things you do. Sure nofap helps but energy should be used by starting new transforming things, like a healthy diet, exercise, studies, reading books, building relationships with people and God, sometimes new job and such.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No energy or motivation. Just boredrom.

7. So perhaps you fapped so much that you need a few more years of nofap to enjoy life as it meant to be. Keep strong and keep going, man! God bless you with more and better friends than just SpongeBob!

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No really, I was never an addict. But I find the thought of masturbating your emotions away amusing.

9. Maybe then PMO addiction is not your main problem. Might be other addictions that ruins your dopamine receptors. Like Internet, social media, alcohol, drugs or something else. Or maybe your life boring so there's not enough stimulation to feel a lot of positive emotions.

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

My telephone cables were stolen two years ago by some disgusting junkie so I do not have internet access like the rest of the planet, I do not have social media, I don't drink, I am smart enough to not do drugs.

11. So you can save up a lot of time to read few good books that can change your life or educate you, give you that positive emotions and joy.

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  12. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

fuck yes dude......keep up the nofap lifestyle, you will find love!!! btw how old are you?

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I'm 22.

14. You look older in picture. Smile sometimes!