1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What the hell happened??

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Flare, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Flare

Flare New Fapstronaut

So uh, hi, I'm Flare, also sorry if this doesn't fit in the starters part, I kinda started the nofap thing as a joke because of no nut november and then realized it was actually helping me, however I'm confused as all hell, this just happened right now, basically I had an extremely realistic nightmare of me resetting and before you think that I may have had a wet dream or resetted without realizing, no, I made sure to check my clothing and everything else was intact, what messes me up is how realistic it was because I normally never dream in my sleep, much less suffer from nightmares so this pretty much scared the hell out of me, can anyone like, explain this or something? I know nightmares come from the fear of something and I had the fear of resetting but I never experienced something like this before, oh and one last thing, I know resetting is okay but not for me, I'm trying to go through a no reset journey

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I cannot explain this, but I can report similar experiences. I've had a couple of extremely real feeling dreams where I did something bad like that, one was relapsing and one was far worse. Both times I woke up frightened and it took a few minutes to realise I was OK as it was just a dream. Keep going, you are winning

Flare likes this.
  3. Flare

Flare New Fapstronaut

Alrighty then, thank you

kropo82 likes this.
  4. blunt.ever

blunt.ever Fapstronaut

Wet dreams, pfff. These are some bullshits. We all experience the wet dreams.

5. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

@blunt.ever this is not about wet dreams, did you read the OP?