Here is some stuff that i did while on nofap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2019.

1. 1.Cold showers

2.Fasting

3.Weight lifting. Peaked at 140 kg becnh press wth 73kg body weight and 5'11 height.

4.Learnt to play bass. Even played at a band at one point

5.Learning guiter

6.Graduating first from my master degree

I stopped weigth lifting because it made me uncomfortable. Im a 24 yo virgin and it felt weid being a high t buf guy when on the inside im a scared a little virgin.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  2. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Great work. You've built a solid foundation of self discipline, you can really be whoever you want to be from this point. All it takes is extraordinary amount of work, but you've already demonstrated that won't be a problem for you :)

Why do you think being a 'scared little 24yo virgin' means you can't be a weightlifter? The way you feel on the inside is really very closely linked to how you feel/look on the outside, even if it doesn't seem so at the minute. Don't you feel proud of your body when you take off your coat? I have a big belly and skinny arms, I would love to have a fit strong body. It won't make me feel more manly, but it will make me look more manly, and that counts for something. I will look this way one day, and I will be proud of my efforts when I do. All it takes is extraordinary effort :)

What's your plan now you have graduated? Get a job or further study?

Force Majeure likes this.
  3. not rly. cant be proud of somthing when noone likes it

girls like pretty boys anyway. most incels are average looking uys with fit bodies

4. Why did you lift weight? Did you enjoy it as a sport? Did you just do it for the looks?

5. the subscription was rather cheap and i thought it was a good idea at the time

6. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I understand how you feel, but there are better reasons to look and feel good than just because 'girls will like it'. Your own feelings about your own body are more important that anyone else's. Don't define yourself according to what other people think of you.

There are lots of other sports/fitness regimes you can try, especially if you have a bit more money after graduating. Maybe try something sociable next time, make some friends and have fun. Try to get away from the idea that you are only doing it to impress girls.

I'm interested in the music you are learning too. Do you write any of your own songs/parts? I've played in bands on and off for years and always found the local scene super friendly and welcoming. Again, much fewer girls are impressed by this than you may have been lead to believe. But I have met a few girls through the band, and been on a couple dates. Mostly though, it's benefited my life in other ways - male friendship, discipline and honing skills, fun and the challenge of trying new things.

7. ι dont like being buff period

i dont care about being in a band. all i met while playing lives were incel mongs who were bigger losers than myself lol

8. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

ok then. Maybe have a think about what you do want rather than just doing things at random?

9. Dude, stop caring about that virginity stuff. Just fucking wear sunglasses 24/7 and never give a shit. It will happen, don't be so needy with it. One thing you haven't realised - sex is not main thing in life. In your life, you are the one who matters. You know what will happen when you will fuck a random chick? Nothing special. I had experience as a little kid, thinking it's super cool, but it was just... okay. Don't ask me how why when or whatever, it just happened. She was good looking and all, blah blah blah. Listen, you have to fuck someone who you really love. That's why fucking is also making love. You don't make love with thots or random chicks at the party, you 've gotta be smarter and understand - you have to find some lady you really love, without all that sex stuff. You have shit in common, you both love similar stuff, have a lots to talk about. More than friends, more than lovers, that's how it should be.

10. how can you not be needy when you are 24 yo and never had sex???

also, it didnt happen for mnay men and im one of them. thats how life is.

11. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

How you think determines how you act.
    How you act determines what experiences you have.
    Experiences you have determine what kind of life you have.
    So it all begins with how you think.
    Change how you think, change your life.
    It's very simple.

12. warrior_01

warrior_01 Fapstronaut

Can you please tell details about cold showers? What it is ? When will you do so ?

13. So what? Why you make such a big of a deal about that sex thing? Its just childish, dude.

14. basically i just shower with maximun cold water. its good if you have high libido and it reduces inflamation in my muscles

15. cause its a biological need maybe?

16. You better tell me what you really think first sex or not eing virgin will give you? Make you a big tough man? Give you somethig thats indeed valuable? Sex is not as important as society has put it.

17. its all baout how you look bascially your facial genetics

18. Well making kids would be something like biological need xD But fucking just for fuck is not biological need. We are not designed to just fuck but to make kids.

19. No,dude! Thats the thing! Stop being so stubborn please! Its not about it! Its about you as a man! You're a strong dude already. You have to have some characteristics of a man. Be soeone who woman will want to marry. Be king of your own kingdom. Its mind, nerves, alpha stuff that makes you a better man. Axl Rose looked good in his 20s-30s but his marriages didnt last long.

20. i fully agree with you on this. i love kids and would rly want to have a dozen

Enulv likes this.