1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One quote a day.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jk243, Nov 29, 2019.

1. “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”

engelman likes this.
  2. It is not because things are difficult that we don't dare; It is because we don't dare that things are difficult.

3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."-Philip K. Dick

4. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Lmao

The Friendly homie likes this.
  5. If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.

6. “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.”

engelman likes this.
  7. Mental strength is really important because you either win or lose in your mind. And I'm not solely talking about sporting matches, boxing events - anything you do, you do it first with your mental strength. And you can actually train and develop it, and I am responsible for what I'm saying because I have experience with that.

-Wladimir Klitschko

jk243 and fg4795 like this.
  8. Once we are willing to accept that anything worth doing might even be worth doing badly, our options widen

9. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship.
    —Louisa May Alcott

10. Do you have the courage to act outwardly on what you see inwardly?

11. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”

One Eyed Owl and dogeatdog like this.
  12. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

"The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed."

One Eyed Owl and Boost like this.
  13. I hated every minute of training, but i said, 'Don't quit.' 'Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
    -Muhammad Ali

14. “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

15. shifury

shifury New Fapstronaut

16. “But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.”

19thunder19 likes this.
  17. "The greatest ship will just drift around the world if the captain don't know where he's heading"

18. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

We are all of us exceedingly complex creatures and do ourselves a service in regarding ourselves as complex. Otherwise, we live in a dream world of nonexistent, simplistic black-and-white notions which simply do not apply to life. — Theodore Rubin