1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pls solve my question

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Should i start exercise just after stopping pmo or wait some days? And what should i have to do to retain my semen?

2. Nibius

Nibius Fapstronaut

Excercise is a great way to increase your confidence and health. When it comes to excercise it is more important to do it consistently (2-3x a week) than doing very much at one day, so create some sustainable plan and with time you will improve. I definitely do recommend you to incorporate excercise in your life until you can not move or until your death. You will come to appreciate its effects i guarantee you. To retain your semen you have to simply keep it in your body. By not releasing semen you will increase your overall testosterone, which is the hormone of a man. Do not expect fantastic results however, nofap is just a tool that is to help you in your life, it will nto make everything better in your life.