1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut January completed!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by pump20, Feb 1, 2020.

1. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

Another whole month without masturbation yeah!!! So far it's 3 full months and counting. Next challenge, no nut February.

2. Su
    Superb! Any effects/tips?

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  3. stu123

stu123 Fapstronaut

Yes! Me too. New year, going to make it through totally free.

4. t_s_28

t_s_28 Fapstronaut

Keep going, feb is gonna be my first ‘no nut’ month in about 20 years

Jonny99999 likes this.
  5. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

It was your 3rd month but mine 1st, anyways both of us succeeded in No Nut January. :D Good luck

6. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

Well, the most important tip is to control the mind because if you can control your body, why not do the same thing with your mind? Mind is part of the body, OK? Another tip is to improve spiritual things. I still have sexual fantasies in my mind, but they can be manageable by doing something productive such as exercises. Pray before going to bed because while I was sleeping, I have dreams about female big asses and soles of their feet and those stuff caused me to have wet dreams. I'm also on the journey of semen retention.

SirErnest likes this.
  7. MilitaryMan51

MilitaryMan51 Fapstronaut

Congrats! complete inspiration for someone whos struggled for years with this addiction.

8. Was about time to quit pmo at your age.