1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One quote a day.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jk243, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.

2. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

"Imagine where you will be, and it will be so." — Maximus

3. “Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.”
    ― Marvin J. Ashton

amaranth and One Eyed Owl like this.
  4. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. There is a saying in Islam that says:
    "if you take one step toward me, I'll move thousands of steps toward you."
    And by I it means God so... I found it very benifitial specially in my first days of struggle.

6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they don't want to hear." George Orwell's 1984

Coffee Candy and fg4795 like this.
  7. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.”

8. Thaala

Thaala Fapstronaut

It is not the critic who matters, nor the one who shows how the strong man stumbles, or where the director of feats could have done better. All credit belongs to the man who is indeed in the arena; whose face is ruined by dust and sweat and blood; he who fights
    with courage; he who makes mistakes and tries again and again; he who knows great enthusiasm, great devotion and consumes himself in a just cause; he who at least knows, at the end, the triumph of his achievement, and he who in the worst case, if he fails, at least
    He will fail by acting exceptionally, so that his place is never with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

One Eyed Owl and Coco99 like this.

9. This will help during NoFap.

Coco99 and One Eyed Owl like this.
  10. “Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt

11. Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

12. When you start NoFap life style:[​IMG]

Coco99 likes this.
  13. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

"If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you will never learn."-Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451

14. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."

15. Jeremi

Jeremi Fapstronaut

"Life is gonna bloody us up, you just got to put a band-aid on that shit and keep rolling"
    - Darius Kincaid(Samuel Jackson)

16. [​IMG]
    Today i was reading a blog and this come in my mind, i believe in NoFap benefits about good sex when the time will "come" and i want to enjoy and live the moment, not to stay and think something like "omg i'm about to do what i saw on ***** too much times" or other shits like that. Peace :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Dalai Lama

18. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

19. Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

20. "If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take."