1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am depressed. I am angry. I am sad. I will not forgive them.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 15, 2020.

1. I know right? no one has to care for me.
    I am just lonely. I am sick of being surrounded by people who only comes to me when they need my help, or need my company. Everyone is so self centered these days man.. I just don't like anybody anymore..they are all wearing masks.. I needed someone who is true to me..
    I just wanna shout and let these feelings out.
    I don't have words...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2020
  2. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

hey man know this God is here for you we are here for you

tomelite, | Nico |, Ashera 1 and 5 others like this.
  3. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I agree with you buddy,most nowadays people are only worth avoiding.I m lonely too but i m okay with that because i cut all fake friends from my life and i avoid negative and toxic people.I experience that much times,people who i helped when they need help after that those people just behave like idiots to me.On my job my fellows speak lies about me behind my back,but when we are alone those people are very nice face to face.
    I get in verbal brawl with my best friend,i know him since i was 8 or 9 years old,can you guess why we get intro brawl?Girl who i liked,he come to her and tell her bad things about me,lies and my worst side.He lied to me even before that but i just behave like i didn't know,but after that i cut him off from my life.
    Stay strong buddy life is shit sometimes and life is not fair.

4. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

true. most people only manipulate others. my 'friend' would whine to me for almost anything n i would listen to him patiently. when i shared my issue with him all he said was 'that's life'

i hate myself for befriending him.

| Nico | and Master Chips like this.
  5. thank you.. :)

6. don't hate yourself, let's just pray that we stay the way we are. I mean we are the effing people they are gonna miss someday when we are not with them anymore. They will effing realize that what they lost while they were busy with their so called arrogance, self praising/nagging.

7. Maybe we have to learn a new way to live where we will be happy with ourselves and our surroundings. I think that's where meditation comes in. But meditating is hard when you are angry or not satisfied with your life.

The best way to reduce stress and get away from BS people is by travelling. But not to mention travelling is expensive. To travel you need a lotta time too. Life is not youtube right? God knows what will happen of us LOL..

8. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Not really. such people find someone else to leech on to.

9. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Don't blame others, is probably your fault more then you think.

10. Yes it's my fault you know... I am always polite and caring towards people, and they take advantage of it. But inside myself I am tearing them apart. If I was like that from outside too, like impolite,aggression radiating outta my face, people would not mess with me then.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2020
  11. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I agree, as all my life I have met nothing but "wolfs in sheeps" clothing in my life. Very rarely have I met a really good person,

12. I was surounded by these kinds of people. i abandoned them all. good riddance

☯ Shiv ☯ likes this.
  13. less hooman...less pollution..

14. Before Nofap, and losing weight to change both my appearance and inside, i used to be alone, lonely, suicidal. Pp abandoned me, ignored me, treat me like i'm stupid and ugly. But look at me now, try to catch up every day, healthier, work harder. Pp gradually be fine to me. I was rejected and ignored by a boy i had a crush on. Now i just feel he's so selfish... And a lot of bad things in the past i don't forget how pp treat me badly back then. But i have to make peace with it and let it go.
    And then, after Nofap, change myself, changed in a good way, I can easily make more connection. It also means i have to work harder, improve myself, keep being healthy, like a track of my life. Though i never forget what they did, cause i was suck in the past, but i was just trying to be nice to pp, but never get accepted. Now i'm okay, feel grateful, feel gratitude, this life i'm so lucky to be here and change it. I open to more friends and accept them into my life if before that they treat me kindly (In the past i don't really accept them, but now, i have to). And i just barely BE GOOD, AND FIRSTLY, BE RIGHT to people, include pp who made me sad and depressed before.
    That's a long path of mindset, relentless mindset, struggling. Because why? Everyone has their own condition, circumstance, life of living, background, way of thinking. You can't expect them to change anything. But just learn how to accept this world. And be good, be right to everyone. And create more of your background, and live your live more present, give the best of it. This cruel life, that everything is fleeting. So friends that the ones i want to have, if i don't have much friends, that's fine. But your background, inside strength and knowledge and skill, you can't rely on anyone else but you.
    The bottom line, the better your are, the more people surrounding you. The more people surrounding you, maybe you'll have more chance to find good friends who stays. I think that's the story of my life, or anyone else's life. And when you get better, you feel happier, and you're not angry anymore. It's not that you wear an angry or distanced face is good, no, cause i was treated badly because of it. You have to be more open to people, and accept them, and inside, practicing for your inner strength. It's like a circle of life that you never realize. The good you give, the good you take. I mean that life's rule. You barely can't do wrong of that.
    So mindset again my friend. You have to work your ass off to change, about your relationships and your work.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  15. Totally feeling you now bro. I'm tired from pretending. this world is a mess anarchy while pretending to be organized.

16. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

It´s about respect. If you don´t stand up for yourself people will take advantage of you.
    If you change the way you show yourself to the world, the world is going to change the way it interacts with you.

2 years ago i was in a bad moment so i showed like a beta male to the world. This girl i liked took advantage of it and asked me to do a lot of favors to her with nothing in return.
    My life improved and i started to act more like an alfa when she asked me a BIG favor, and i just said no. She try to convice me to do it at all cost and got really mad at me because i refused again. Of course, she was so used to get free help from me that when she asked she assumed i would run to her and do it.
    What happened? we never spoke again. I wasn´t usefull to her anymore. For me it was a win, i cut out this bad girl from my life and stood up for myself witch felt good.

17. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

i was an alpha in being a beta... if a friend asked me for some money, i'd give rightaway just for some validation... now i realize what a fool i was and such a beggar of validation. i've started saying 'no' now...

18. I have changed in a way that now I don't need or want people in my life. I am tired of everything really, so I stay alone and I want to be happy by myself, trying to find a way physically,mentally, spiritually to be happy when there's no one around you. Because believe me I am hurt by people, I am not lying I will never forgive them (like they ask for my forgiveness lol) and I will never be the same guy to them ever again. I am open if someone comes and say hey what's up I will sure have a chat with them wholeheartedly but slowly if I see the mask in getting off from their face, I am just out of the scene. No one has to accept me, world is a strange place, we came alone will go alone, but in this journey we need people to accompany us. It's true I feel lonely too, but I am not going to search for friends, I believe if I deserve universe will send me a proper friend at right time. I am sick of ego, rough attitude, arrogance of money and their scale of success. I am not going that way nope, never, never ever ever. I will die alone rather than dying in front of crying people who wants me dead. This is a beautiful world. I am sure there will be people whom I will be meeting in this life who will be kind and loving to me, I will be kind and loving to them as well. Just this. I am so grateful that you took your precious time to share your thoughts, I am happy that now you are having friends around you, or people. I am happy for you. Please don't misunderstand me, I am just so tired of getting hurt that's all hehe))

19. Just Don't G A F dude and it's alright. I am making myself that way.

| Nico |, Master Chips and palindromo like this.
  20. There was a friend of mine too, who was very rich still he asked me for money for his dinner on his date night, he said his dad was in a business tour he will give the money back after his dad returns. 11 years now, still haven't got my money back. Yes, I was a fool, but it's okay, at least I fed his begger ass and his girlfriend when I think about it I feel good lol.

| Nico |, Master Chips and palindromo like this.