1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reminder: Noone deserves anything

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 23, 2020.

1. All these happy men with girlfriends you see, they dont deserve it. They just got lucky whether that would be genetics or they just had good timing. And vice verse, you dont deserve to suffer either. We are ust unlucky. It is all a byproduct of each and every human having a free will and acting on it. Nothing you can do about it.

2. not when it comes to relationships lmao

im not responsible in any way tbh ngl. its everyone else's fault really and that is a fact sadly

3. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

You can’t just sit around throwing yourself a pity party and expect things to change and/or get better. You have to put effort towards reaching your goals and towards making changes in your life if you are unhappy with where you’re at. Take control of your life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. there isnt really anything to take control of

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

6. Guys, please ignore Andhira. He's been trolling a number of threads in the past couple of days.

Anakin66 and kaylee time like this.
  7. cuz if its the truth, its trolling

8. muh democracy

9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

What I did is hit ignore on his profile

kaylee time likes this.
  10. Thanks for the suggestion. I've done the same now.

Kligor, kaylee time and MJ93 like this.
  11. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Ok, good

kaylee time likes this.
  12. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Same troll. Different name.

kaylee time likes this.
  13. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

@Andhira have become popular on nofap forum just for few days.You might have no luck with girls buddy,but i think i have detected your talent.You are genius for comedy!Have you heard who is Jim Carrey?If you arrive on scene most people will forget who Jim Carrey is!
    Without offense hahah.

Mordobarn and kaylee time like this.
  14. cuz being a virgin who speaks facts is funny hahaha

15. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

kaylee time, mondhamray and Mordobarn like this.
  16. What I see on this thread is a bunch of people who see someone who is not happy and wants help, and shaming, ignoring, or otherwise not taking his issue seriously. If you don't have anything constructive to say to someone and don't want to see their posts anymore, you are welcome to block them. But to announce it publicly in order to try to hurt them is not constructive - same with calling them a troll for disagreeing with you. Also, announcing that you are reporting someone and asking other people to do so is against NoFap rules, so I would delete that comment @kaylee time. NoFap is a site where we should try to help people, and I will agree that not every issue has a clear solution. But just because we are unable to understand each other or find a solution to an issue doesn't mean that we should give up and shame someone we disagree with. It will only reinforce their mindset. Furthermore, making fun of someone for being a virgin is toxic, and that is not what this forum is about, @Kligor. As it happens, I am a virgin too, so I can somewhat relate to OP.

@Andhira I appreciate that you have come here instead of the other place (tbh ngl ded srs) and
    that shows that you are interested in improving and taking control. I believe you are wrong when you say
    and I think you know that. I think you also know that your life is as valuable as any of ours. Whatever experiences you have had with people should not make you believe otherwise.

The OP is kind of pointless because the word "deserve" is arbitrary. Sure, no one deserves anything, but that doesn't mean you can't try and achieve the things you want. If you have two hands and a brain and access to the internet, there are a lot of things you can do to improve your situation. Even if you are a troll, which I don't believe, other people can still benefit from this advice. It sounds like you have nothing to be proud of in your life, and that is obviously a problem. Why don't you try to think of some things you can do to improve your life even just a little bit. I imagine your first reaction might be "there is nothing I can do," but I am sure you can think of something.

I know a lot of people don't welcome it, but thank you for venting - how else are we going to know that you are suffering? If you stay quiet there will be no one to help you. So please keep posting here my friend. Good luck and cheers.

Ya boi, Felly D

kaylee time likes this.
  17. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

Thank you for calling me out. I’ve genuinely been thinking about the things I’ve said and I acknowledge that I act impulsive at times and really should keep things to myself. After all that doesn’t make me look or feel any better by putting someone else down.
    I will do better. I really appreciate your input.

FellatiousD likes this.
  18. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario Fapstronaut

Is this guy still determined to blame the rest of the world for his every problem and infect the entire website with his pessimistic fatalism? While he's over here trying his best to get more attendees for his pity party, I'm trying to influence myself and my friends to improve our lives. And you know what? IT'S WORKING. Instead of sitting on our broke hands moaning about our life circumstances, we're actually trying. And yeah, we fail a lot. But if you adopt this dude's attitude, your only option is failure.

The reason I'm more addressing the community than OP is because the one thing in this world that I've found I really CAN'T help...is people who refuse to BE helped.

kaylee time likes this.
  19. Impulse control is why many of us are here, isn't it? I do the same thing - just look at my post history. And I don't feel good doing it either. I thank you for reconsidering your words.

kaylee time likes this.
  20. That's right, which is why I want to help lift my fellow fapstronaut up. Let's help him change his attitude.
    I think the very act of him coming to this forum and posting is a way of asking for help. And when I see someone drowning, I can't just leave them there - it's not right. Try to imagine how he feels. Let's ask him - @Andhira , if someone was able to help you out of your situation, would you accept it?