1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you are not good looking you might as well give up on women and happiness in general

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 23, 2020.

1. No amount of nofap, lifting, money, self improvement is gonna help you. We live in a shallow world were elationships are looks dominated.

Montolivo, Ghost79 and WanderTruth like this.
  2. There are people out there who value personality over looks, I seek ugly guys with hot girls a lot, it’s all about your personality. You are referring to a section of women who are shallow, they have little morals, they have shallow minds and fake personalities, there is no authenticity in them, you are referring to the typical bimbo I would call them, mindless attention seekers. Look into personality types, infps, enfps, infjs, enfjs, they are the most authentic people you will ever meet, they are examples of the woman you are not talking about, you can’t bunch all woman into one box.

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

You don't need sex or relationships to be happy.

Be present and let life surprise you.

kaylee time and WanderTruth like this.
  4. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

Okay, realistic type i suppose. Now let's be realistic: time heals everything (cliche' i know) and MONEY fix everything. Plastic surgeries and stuffs (korean idols do it all the time). And tbh i dont have 'ugly' words in my dictionary(just okay and good and gorgeous). If you just want a girlfriend i think money can deal with that. Except in case the one you like are filthy rich and dont care about money anymore(but this situation is rare).
    PS: people may disagree with me that love based on money is not stable. I see your point. But at least in my country, couples break up because of financial problems are much more than because of incompatible in other areas(and yes, including appearance)

5. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

Get your game on point and you will get women broke, ugly dudes are smashing dimes everyday

kaylee time and WanderTruth like this.
  6. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

I heard that the OP is a troll...
    I see your point btw :))

kaylee time likes this.
  7. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I agree with OP. I am living proof of that. I am rich, sporty, friendly and easy going person and I know for a fact that I can make any woman feel good and safe, yet they all reject me and some even threat me like shit for no other reason then my looks, that really breaks my heart.

8. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Looks are subjective. Just because donny looks good to some females doesn't mean every chick in the world finds him attractive. And looks fade, some people age better than others but everybody gets old eventually. You got money! you better use that to your advantage. I rather be a ugly dude with money because females are hypergamous. I'm sorry to say but it goes status>money>looks> personality being dead last.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Where I live money will get you sex but not love.
    So a rich ugly dude like myself can be single and loveless all his life

10. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

I would reprogram your mind. Program your mind to think your sexy even if its delusional or arrogant. Unless you have deformities you cant possibly be that "ugly". So what if you dont fit the conventional standard of beauty, Belive or not some chick might think your the sexiest dude she has ever seen but you wont know if you keep putting yourself down the way you do. Bro your rich I suggest you travel, you probably need a different environment. My motto is there is a pole for every hole.

11. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Your so wrong! I did travel alot in my life, but never even during this did I encounter a woman that wanted to get to know me. I did have a compliment now and then because I was very athletic for a long time but no woman wanted have a relationship with me, despite me trying to date and appease them.

12. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Idk man. I'm in the same situation your in. "real love" doesn't exist, that's why so many men are going red pill. Chilvery is dead. Now with social media, women have so many options. Women will always have other dudes she talks to that's just the way it is. Social media has fucked the whole game up for everyone. You might get into a relationship but it might not even be genuine. It's hard to form a relationship. I'm just gonna improve on myself and have "fun" with women and if a relationship happens it happens if it dont I'm good anyways.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. A bit pretentious, aren't you? Idk if a woman would like to stay with a man that already decided that he always do the right thing. Relationship are made also of fightings. I mean, in my humble experience I've seen that usually the person who knows as a fact that he can do something, has nothing but his words to prove that.
    You already found the guilt in you appareance, and it's really sad, this way you stop fighting for improving.
    You blame the fate, but it's an excuse for not facing the reality, that maybe you're the one who is doing something wrong.
    You brag about being rich, but if a girl would approach you for your money you would call her wh***.
    Take responsabilities for your own decisions my friend.
    Stop looking only on how to please women, there's no secret code.
    Start looking at yourself and how to be proud, no matter what, of the man in the mirror, and a woman will arrive.

P.s. at the point you can come back and tell me that you made her feel good and safe. With no proofs, words are just words.

Scorcher2000 and PrinceOtaku like this.
  14. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I never stopped trying to improve myself! I keep hoping, I keep training, I keep living a healthy lifestyle, I keep searching etc... But its all in vain. Women want one thing! A handsome man! Even if he is a killer, they will still try give him a chance and trying to change him! But a man who is ugly who never hurt a fly, oh no! They will run away from him as if he has the small pox!

15. takingthejourney

Sounds like you have a lot of beta traits women are attracted to alphas but you might find a women that will use you as a beta male provider if you have resources

16. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

True I more of a beta man, but that is actually a positive after 30 because the older women get, the more they wise up and start to realize they want a man for stability and not for just naughty fun anymore.

17. takingthejourney

True but be careful she will sleep with alphas if your not satisfying her

18. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Not one that has some sense of loyalty.

19. takingthejourney

Sorry but we are talking about females

20. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

No need trying to be funny here. This is a serious discussion!