1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP....ANY ADVISE

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by iam walker01, Apr 11, 2020.

1. iam walker01

iam walker01 Fapstronaut

Hey guys. Its been 4 hard days of no PMO. Day 1 and 2 was very normal, with no urges. But day 3 urge start to rise, today ( day 4) urge is still rising. BUT IM STILL FIGHTING IT OFF!! STILL WILL TO BREAK FREE FROMNTHIS SH*T almost every hour, along with a headace(somewhat sharp)........i wanna know, whats causing the headace

redemption7 likes this.
  2. MrYang29

MrYang29 Fapstronaut

Your whole body is rebooting, headache is one of those symptoms. about the lust ya it'll be hard in the first 3 weeks. just stay as busy as you can.

redemption7 and iam walker01 like this.
  3. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Step 1: Think about how you're feeling now. It sucks right?

Step 2: Ask yourself, "Do I want to feel this way again?"

Step 3: Realize that if you PMO now you will have to start over and you will encounter the same discomfort again.

Step 4: Ask yourself, "Do I want to be a fierce lion or a mouse that goes to the poison?

Think beyond the moment. Wait there for a while. Then think back to the moment. Don't feel the lust, just feel the air in your lungs. It's enough for you brother.

4. iam walker01

iam walker01 Fapstronaut

Thanks very much

redemption7 and Bad Me like this.
  5. Bad Me

Bad Me Fapstronaut

Bro nothing is easy but you gotta try not to think too much about it. Whenever you feel the urge just try and relax yourself by saying to yourself let go, let go, let go you satan son of a bitch............ That have the urge can have no control over you. Try this and you will feel a lot better

redemption7 likes this.
  6. redemption7

redemption7 Fapstronaut

I'm in the same boat, but the fear of my problems and the disgust at their nature is sufficient to keep me from relapsing. Just have to keep thinking outside the box of the moment. It's a prison.

iam walker01 likes this.
  7. Bad Me

Bad Me Fapstronaut

It is if you keep thinking about it

8. redemption7

redemption7 Fapstronaut

Exactly.