1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days hard mode so far... (update: 170 and counting)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Behnam, May 24, 2015.

1. Behnam

Behnam Fapstronaut

i've been fapping since i was 11 (now i'm 31). this is the longest i have ever abstained from pmo (or even mo) so far and i don't want to fap ever again. a lot of things have changed in me in these 90 days.
    first let me tell you the immediate positive results i have seen in these 90 days:
    increased focus, increased virility, the ability to maintain eye contact in conversations, increased hope in life, being more confident, more creative, more productive, more outgoing, having less fear, more connection with god
    now let me tell you the negative side of things: before i undertook this streak i thought that i had figured out all the important things in my life but now i feel a deep hole inside of me. the more i try to fill this hole the more i understand how much i've been left behind in life. huge personality flaws are being revealed to me which i never knew they even existed. i don't have the calmness i used to have when i fapped. i'm anxious all the time. i've become aggressive, i tend to rush and speak loud and over-enthusiastic in conversations and i can't connect with other peoples' feelings like i did before. i can't sympathize with people. i tend to pick fights easily. i tend to repel people. i didn't use to be like this before.
    i won't give up no matter what. i'd rather be burning in this fire than being in the shit that i used to be in.

2. transmute

transmute Fapstronaut

Great progress mate! Keep up the good work!

Sounds like meditation would help you. Some kind of practice to cultivate yourself. Now the real work beings...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All the best on your journey.

Zinc, TheGhettoLife, revital and 4 others like this.
  3. Behnam

Behnam Fapstronaut

great insight bro. i appreciate that.
    the more i move forward in my streak, the less easy it is for me to be tranquil.

transmute likes this.
  4. KeenEye

KeenEye Fapstronaut

I always suggest this to especially to fapstronauts who don't go anywhere near meditation: do humming meditation. Read the benefits of it before you begin so you'll be encouraged to do it. It's relatively easy and you can get into a meditative state easily if you wish. I stop humming after 30 minutes and get into a meditative state where the common meditation is easy from there on. Ever since I began, my life improved in many ways, which is always the case with meditation.

Congratulations man. This is great.

Behnam and transmute like this.
  5. Don the Ch

Don the Ch Fapstronaut

90 days, you are definitely an inspiration and where I want to be. Keep it up bro I'm so motivated by your success.

Behnam likes this.
  6. transmute

transmute Fapstronaut

That is because your hormone levels are very high. I am assuming you eat meat, and are an omnivore. When one does not eat a vegetarian diet, anger and tension will ever be present. The rageful and spiteful energy contained in animal flesh is absorbed into your being.

Believe my words or not, get angry with me or feel grateful I care enough to even share the idea that what we put into our bodies affects our thoughts and state of being, I would not waste my time spitting rubbish words at you.

May you find true and lasting success Pooya.

www.ralphsmart.com

7. Great to hear brother,remain focused amd what you want and stay positive.I have 80 days to go to reach where you are.Just 10 more days to reach that 100 days!Great job!!!

Drift and Behnam like this.
  8. Behnam

Behnam Fapstronaut

in the begining of my journy i read a post in a nofap's forum in which someone asked what the consequences of no pmo are. The comment was replied by alexander(nofap's crestor). He replied: it depends on you but mostly after being pmo free for some time your highs are more high and your lows are more low.
    this is absolutely true for me. I have become more sensitive. To evetything. I realize now the things i didn't realize before. I am more affected by experiences.
    i will defenitely try meditation. If anyone has a link about it please post.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    KeenEye likes this.
  9. NoFapForYew

NoFapForYew New Fapstronaut

I know what you mean about the anxiety, but it's just like transmute said: anxiety gives us the energy to create AMAZING Change in ourselves, but a battery is only as useful as the device it is used in.

StealthxRaptor and Behnam like this.
  10. itay

itay Fapstronaut

You can use google and youtube to find good stuff about meditation butbill give you leads..
    you can search youtube for "tyler durden meditation" and find basic description of form and values of meditation.
    you can search for eckhart tolle if you want to get deep into the concept of meditation and the way of life and thinking of meditation..the modern way of zen.
    lastly you can look up a book named binaural brain for the scientific approch to meditation.

P.S. meditation is the one singal most important thing you can learn and practice in life. for any porpuse.
    thats what i think at least.

Behnam likes this.
  11. powerd992

powerd992 Fapstronaut

Great job, Pooya, I'm on day 20 and I'm having some problems because I also sometimes feel more aggressive. Whereas before I was very "quiet" and "nice", never speaking up, always concerned about how other people saw me..
    I think aggressivity is another part of our "selves" that's coming up and who knows, might bring more benefits than problems, such as self-confidence and strength... If you think that being "nice" to people is advisable for you and the others, think twice! It's NOT!
    People want leaders, who are sure of themselves and no scared to get into friction. I'm working to become that Man one day, I hope it will just take me some months to develop this self-assuredness trait, God willing.
    But I wonder, what is the "record" for guys with no PMO (and no sex)?

Deleted Account, Vuzer and Behnam like this.
  12. Behnam

Behnam Fapstronaut

Guys i passed the 100 day mark

13. Behnam

Behnam Fapstronaut

Totally agree with it. Now i understand that the anxiety made me think about my behaviour and do the right thing for me AND the others, instead of acting passively and being nice but not assertive.

14. Behnam

Behnam Fapstronaut

The changes in me in the last 10 days:
    Less anxiety, loving people more, more understanding of other people's feelings, managing the situations to everyone's benifits
    but there's this one thing: no matter how much i abstain from pmo i'm still horny most of the time. but i do have a plan. After i save some money and manage myself financially i'm gonna put all my efforts on finding someone to hook up with

15. fishtub

fishtub Fapstronaut

Some people may find certain foods make them aggressive but many of us can eat meat and be as calm as a toad. There are other good reasons to not eat meat though which might apply to a greater number of people

coup, Elduderino and Behnam like this.
  16. Drift

Drift Fapstronaut

Wow! Fantastic news! Congratulations, and many thanks for the inspiration.

Deleted Account and Behnam like this.
  17. Maxxmus

Maxxmus Fapstronaut

Be transformed by Love for yourself (because you are lovable and you are loved) and for others. Be creative about the ways that you can express your new found powers to forgive and help your self and others! Great work man!

Behnam likes this.
  18. Vuzer

Vuzer Fapstronaut

Great inspiration, if you ask me, those negs sounds like positives to me, people will always take the meek for granted, speaking from experience here, this was what drove and still drives me to contine this journey. Own your virility bro. No apologies!

Behnam likes this.
  19. Behnam

Behnam Fapstronaut

In the first 90 days i was learning to stand for myself and sometimes i was being aggressive. after that i'm begining to be assertive and dominant without being aggressive. I'm starting to unleash my charm. That's what i'm looking for. that makes me successful in anything I want.

20. Esteban

Esteban Fapstronaut

You are a boss ! Congratulations !
    How long do you plan to stay on this forum§? I mean, what's the number of days you think will be enough for you to stop counting ?

StealthxRaptor and Behnam like this.