1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fatigue

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 11, 2020.

1. I don't know why I had this thought... maybe someone can help.

It's been a while since I've been out of High school.

There was a guy... he was cool. I knew him. Bit of a brainiac and was proud of it but for the most part... helpful guy. All in all, a good guy haha.
    He was in the band, he was on the rowing team, he got straight A's in calculus, physics etc etc etc.
    He wasn't a pretty boy jock. Average looking guy.

My point is this... at 16... I barely dragged my ass out of bed. Sat in school like an idiot... went home, and barely had the energy to watch tv.
    I could just never comprehend how anyone had the energy to do half the stuff he did. I always envied him for that.

I've always had a fairly healthy diet (except 2011 lol) and now my diet is ultra healthy.
    I feel like a car that's battery keeps doing and the mechanics can't figure out what's draining it.

I'm currently on day 3 of being clean. Other than diet, exersise... what else is there? I'm really sick of constantly feeling like this.

moonesque likes this.
  2. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

For me personally, I tend to become fatigued or suddenly sleepy (seriously I would fall asleep extremely quickly at any time in the day) if I ignored a feeling or was avoiding something that upset me. Just a topic to approach yourself curiously with. Sleep can be a huge factor and so can Vit. D.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. it's a chicken and egg thing.

Currently i'm upset that I didn't finish my degree. I didn't finish my agree because I felt too tired to finish my degree lol

4. @Gyorgy_Schwartz I think its a testosterone thing. That guy may have had higher levels compared to you. But the fact he worked out and got things done could have raised his levels. If you can go get you your T levels checked, you can even get a mail in test where you dont have to leave the house. Most of time when men have low energy is connected to their T levels.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2020
  5. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

You might need to look at things in detail, and not assume its one factor or even an entire category like diet or even nutrition. But for example some people have a genetic condition where they're missing an enzyme and they need a really high level of a nutrient to make up for it, a level you can't get from food. Some factors are psychological, and without knowing details and knowing all those areas in at least some level of detail it's just going to be pure speculation.

6. Hey buddy thank you for the suggestion. I did have them checked and it was within the normal range for my age.

7. How many hours of sleep do you get? And have you checked your micronutrient levels?

8. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Probably sleep homie

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Sleep is normal. I can't wait to get to bed lol.

Micronutrient levels. Hmm. Who does that test? @Joe Makuza

10. You can ask your doctor to do the blood work for you. Other wise their are services that allow to send in a blood sample and do the test for you.