What kind of personality do you desire?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. What kind of personality do you desire?

Do you ever work on building the personality that you want?

What are the pros (and cons, if any.) of the personality that you desire?

I want a calm, proud and stylish personality. Friendly, professional and approachable. Loves to debate, is scientific, has a superb sense of humour, has a well-defined body and has stacks of charisma. Mentally, Physically and Spiritually top notch.

Yes, but rarely. I will start working on it more often.

I will write the pros and cons later.

Speedo424 and ....... like this.
  2. I guess I just wanna be polite, but at the same time not kiss ass. It's hard for me to balance it. I'm usually either too polite (in such a way where people take advantage of my kindness) or too aggressive and/or rude.

3. Crownyourdreams

Crownyourdreams Fapstronaut

I know that my personality is not perfect, and sometimes I get angry or get pissed off too quickly, but I know that it is me... I mean, it would not be me if I would completely change it.
    But still, sometimes I guess how my friends and siblings still support me as I am :D:D

4. Well, you can think of it as speaking in a way which is kind. Just avoid swearing often, I guess? If people take advantage, then you can start being straightforward in a way that does not insult anyone.

Speedo424 likes this.
  5. You know, unlike most people who consider anger a vice, I actually believe you can channel anger to your own benefit. Anger is fuel if you manage it properly.

6. Crownyourdreams

Crownyourdreams Fapstronaut

This is true, but fortunately I can affirm that I am not an "angry person" :) it happens from time to time

Speedo424 likes this.
  7. I just want to be more like my grandfather was. Stern, quiet, always knew how to make the correct impression without talking too much. He didn't let his emotions control him, but I could tell his past haunted him.

So, yeah, I am working on that. I'm trying to speak less and less.

I've already seen some advantages/disadvantages. You get to know a lot more about someone if you just let them talk to themselves. At the same time, if you don't want to hear all that, it will just be annoying.

8. Scopasnugget

Scopasnugget Fapstronaut

I want a calm mind, fast brain, toned body, Good for a lengthy discussion boy and a critical thinker. I guess need to be active and jog daily for this