Blocked and Repressed Emotions

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Austin88, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

Hi,

How do I release and un bottle blocked/repressed emotions?

2. Мобильный

Мобильный Fapstronaut

By not fapping and not escaping your pain in any way. As long as you don't run from your emotions with the help of dopamine fix, they will arise. And you won't like them.

3. Hi Codename, this is an important question but also a very complex one and I don't think you will find an answer on this forum. Its also not something that can be solved by reading about, you will have to do the work and put in the time to deal with this problem. As a blanked answer though, meditation is very important. I'm not talking about silly meditation techniques of counting your breaths, chanting a mantra or visualizing some image which is fare too common. I mean pure meditation through observation of reality exactly as it is, inside and outside. When you observe things as they are without trying to label it or create a story about it you may find that your emotions are really just thought, they arise and pass away with no bearing on your life at all. There is so much more too it so the rest is up to you. One important thing to remember is that this takes time. A lot of time and careful attention.

fredisthebes likes this.