Changing my life

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by morlos1913, Jul 15, 2020.

1. morlos1913

morlos1913 Fapstronaut

I relapsed today and am ready to quit. Please give me your love and prayers as I give you yours. Goal is 21 days for now.

Relapse: 7/15/2020
    Day: 0/21

2. Captain Blackbeard

Captain Blackbeard Fapstronaut

Hi morlos1913, guess I found you at the right time.
    First, I appreciate you for not beating yourself up on the relapse. This is my fourth try, and my longest streak(15 days). I'll say you what I do when I relapsed, I understood how hard it is, so I gave myself time of four days , in those four days I reverted back to who I was earlier, I fapped 17 times in four days, and the fifth day, I sat down on my lawn, and started replaying the four days, I had joint pain, lazy af, felt like a total loser and guess what before I knew it, tears were running from my eyes, and then I asked myself, do I need this? No, I deserve something better, right? That's my affirmation! I don't believe in god so I can't give you prayers, but I sure can give you Love that to loads of it. Day 1 or Day 100,YOU'VE GOT THIS!!! It's the time to HUNT!!!!!!

morlos1913 likes this.
  3. morlos1913

morlos1913 Fapstronaut

Wow thanks for reply! I gotta keep reminding myself that it’s more than just me fighting. Unfortunately, my routine is poor right now and I relapsed again. Starting over but starting stronger.

Captain Blackbeard likes this.
  4. morlos1913

morlos1913 Fapstronaut

Keeping my head focused tonight. I want good sleep and no stress. Will let you know if it goes well tmrw!

5. morlos1913

morlos1913 Fapstronaut

Yesterday was great! Slept like a log and felt happy. Hopefully tonight is also good.
    Day 2 of 21

6. morlos1913

morlos1913 Fapstronaut

Update. I relapsed. I was tempted and failed. Hopefully, I recover as a warrior.

7. Captain Blackbeard

Captain Blackbeard Fapstronaut

You're truly one of a kind Morlos, no matter how much you relapse, you stay strong about the future, you inspire me Morlos, truly........

morlos1913 likes this.
  8. morlos1913

morlos1913 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much Cap! Today is Day 1, and your words make me feel strong! You seem like a quite a nice fellow yourself.

9. morlos1913

morlos1913 Fapstronaut

Last night was a war, but I fought and won. I hope fight off my urges again tonight on day 2. We can do this!

10. morlos1913

morlos1913 Fapstronaut

I lost again ugh! But I don’t feel bad because I improved. I have to keep improving.