1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Something happened to me yesterday. And it hit me HARD.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 13, 2020.

1. I guess karma is real, guys.
    It all started when I talked to this one girl. We had a chat about our small town and stuff you can and can't do here. How everything is boring and how young dudes mostly do nothing but drink. At the time, I wasn't drinking for a time already. Had a relapse, but fuck it, I was going strong and doing good.
    Yesterday I just got drunk as fuck. I didn't even want to, it's just... I mean it was weird. It was like someone else wanted me to do it. Not friends, but someone else. Someone from up or down there. I don't even know.
    The reason why this time was special is simple. I woke up with realization that it was karma. I talked crap on others, I was a shitty dude. My mouth went the wrong direction and that's when karma woke me up a bit with that hit.
    Never say never is what I now realized. If you're free of PMO, cigarettes, alcohol or anything else, don't get cocky. Don't yell "I'M FREE FROM THIS SHIT!" Your body knows it and thats enough. You can be happy about it, but then again - don't get too confident, cause anything could happen to you.
    Words are strong, and so is sub-consious mind. It doesn't understand jokes, sarcasm or whatsoever.
    We are not meant to have fun about other problems. We are not meant to be happy when someone else is still struggling and we could help.
    We can and we HAVE to be happy when it's raining, it's sunny outside or whenever we see something really beautiful going on.
    This was a bit off, but you get the idea, right?
    So in the end... I don't want to drink, and I will do all the best I can do to not touch the bottle, to not touch my willy with bad intentions or touch a cigarette. But I can't be sure about it, and I don't want to judge people who do it. It's their lives, and I don't want to slow down my progress because of my stupidity.
    Peace y'all.

2. Good luck with your journey Brethren!!!!!