1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice for vasectomy testing?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Hello,

I have a vasectomy in a week. I will not MO beforehand and obviously cannot immediately after. With semen being produced in the prostate, there is no logical reason to 'clear the pipes' - this is not a concern. What is a concern, is the testing that takes place in the months following the procedure.

I have committed to abstaining from PMO entirely, but will need to MO for testing. The testing requires an analyst to view my semen under a microscope and identify swimmers. Obviously, this would require me to break my streak. The first test is done 16 weeks out from the procedure, which would be over 90 days, if I don't break my streak.

Any advice on the best way to go about this MO? *I'm single, atm, so getting "help" with this task is probably out of the question.

2. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Kind of a stupid question bro. Rub your dick and it’ll ejaculate. Better question would be “should I get a vasectomy?” I know I wouldn’t.

3. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

You are an idiot getting a vasectomy, unless you state a good reason why.

4. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I got a vasectomy, and the test is embarassing: handing a vial of fresh ejaculate to a group of chatting female receptionists at the hospital was a painful moment! But my circumstances were very different from yours, I was in my forties and we'd had two children and did not want any more. @back to reality you are 26 years old and single, why are you planning a vesectomy?

5. Well, clearly coming here for advice was a bad idea. I was not looking for advice on whether or not I should go through with a vasectomy. I made this decision years ago due to genetic abnormalities that occur in my family. I came here for advice on the best way to break my streak for this necessary test - ie. how to intentionally relapse and bounce back. The test is needed to make sure the procedure worked.

@kropo82 - I assure you, I do have very good reasons for why I am doing this and it is not a decision I take in vain. Your concern seemed more genuine, and for that, thank you.
    @False promise & @Exit the Matrix - read the above and go fuck yourselves.

I am going to continue to practice NoFap, but I am leaving the forum as a result of this thread.