1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

KEGEL EXERCISES

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by UnitedWeStand, Jul 31, 2020.

1. UnitedWeStand

UnitedWeStand Fapstronaut

Im going on 30 days kegel routine (1-2x times per day both normal and reversed kegels) I will post the benefits here after it is completed. If someone wants to join, feel free!

2. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

That's awesome! I started doing kegels several days a week too recently and I notice a difference for sure. Well, the more I do them, the stronger those muscles in there feel. My morning woods have been pretty epic, ha. I even did some kegels one morning when I had one and my boner stayed during them! I don't know if this is normal or not, but in the past if I did them then it would go down. What's your experience with that?

3. UnitedWeStand

So far so good! Noticed huge difference. My penis angle gets higher and my erection is way more harder. I noticed too that when i do kegels with an erection it goes down but i think this is normal. When the pelvic floor contracts its hard to maintain erection but when you relax pelvic floor erection get higher again. Im doing this 5 days a week. I hope i dont overdo it. Do you have any tips on routine? Im doing reverse kegels too not to have muscle imbalances and tention

4. Tigerking

Tigerking Fapstronaut

Can you give me the link of the exercises you do

5. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

Oh wow! That's great to hear about your erection angle man! That's one thing I wish was different about my penis is that it just sticks straight out when hard, and I always thought ones that point up a bit look better ha. So hopefully my angle will get higher, too! I don't have any good tips on routine yet, I'm just doing some basic ones right now. It's 3 sets of 30, with a minute break in between. What's the best way to do reverse ones? I've heard mixed things about them. You just act like you're trying to push out the last few drops of pee, right? Some people say they aren't good to do but I don't know. Seems like they would increase your ejaculation strength? That's the other thing I wish I could change; to shoot farther! ha The older I get, it doesn't want to shoot that far. Not that I'm masturbating right now... but one of these days, ha.

And congrats on reaching 40 days man!! That's quite an accomplishment! Any wet dreams yet? ha

6. UnitedWeStand

Reverse kegels are like trying to pee or better trying to poop.. there are tones of guides online so it was easy for me to do them.Thanks for your kind words. I had no wet dream cause im in a relationship and i do sex quite often so i dont retain my sperm

7. UnitedWeStand

I do my own routine. For me is a 5-day routine with 3x12 normal kegels (lying on bed 3 seconds muscle contraction) 3x10 sitting (same duration of contraction before i release muscles) and 3x5-8 standing (i do them now with an erection it is difficult and be careful cause it can make you relapse, i got it under control) after this i do reverse kegels 3x10 (slow breathing in and out like meditation) Take a rest of 30 seconds between set and 90 between exercises. I do this routine 2-3 times a day for 5 days a week

8. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

Wow, interesting! What is the benefit to doing them lying down vs sitting? Does it work them differently? I can imagine doing them while erect actually creates some resistance training, bec of the weight of your boner. And wow, you're pretty dedicated and must have enough privacy regularly to be able to do them that many times a day. Or do you do them like when you get up and before bed? How long did you keep up this routine before you started to notice results like higher erection angle? And since you said you are sexually active, any benefits there? Thanks!

9. UnitedWeStand

I cured my pied already for like 85-90 but kegels made it like 90-95 right already. Lying down is just easier because there is little resistance, thats what you need when you start in order not to strain a muscle and have that mind-muscle activation (but first do some research where muscles are located). Im starter yet but saw fast results so i keep on my beginner exercises and do little of advanced too. I do some erected too but it is hard and im afraid not to injure myself because muscles are still weak down there. (Already having some discomfort and took a 2 days break in order to heal). I have my own room and do them even naked (to see if i do them correctly, because if you do them right penis tends to go up). Honestly i can do them anytime of day but i should try to do them like morning evening and night. Its my first week of doing kegels and im amazed on how they are working and how weak is pelvic that cannot maintain a proper erection. I know PIED is a mind thing but a body is use-it-or-lose it maybe too. I didnt have PIV sex yet but i had some oral sex and i can really say that it is a game changing. My erection stays longer (like 25-30 minutes hard like 90-95% all the time) and i last longer